Thread: Primary Back Stretch!

Default Primary Back Stretch!

Hi everyone,

I'm new and I've spent many hours the past few nights bookmarking posts here and trying out the free videos. I just ordered CRT yesterday, really looking forward to getting it! I have a question that's probably been asked a million times before so apologies in advance, but....on what dvd is Primary Back Stretch? I really want to learn it! It seems like a must, and Teresa says here that I need it to work on my boobs

I read elsewhere that there was a POP video called Primary Back Stretch but don't see it for sale, and can't tell if it's on any of the other dvds. Could someone please tell me where to find it? Thanks so much!

Level

Primary Back Stretch (PBS) is on every standing workout DVD and in the book Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes. If you don't have any health concerns I would suggest starting with the Basic Workout Plus DVD.
    Tiffany
    T-Tapp Staff

My Blog Free Radish Designs

Level

Welcome, little vase!

Just to add to what Tiffany said. PBS is a warm up move that gets your spine in alignment and warmed up for the wo. It's a move that you always want to do before doing any T-Tapp moves. So you're right, it is a must.
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09
    Down 125 pounds and 117.25 inches since May 28, 2012 with hCG & T-Tapp

My Testimonial Tuesday
    My Website/weightloss blog

Thank you for the welcome

So it's probably one of of the dvds that come with CRT. Yay! Looking forward to it even more now.

Level

CRT is the skin brushing sequence with a few bonus moves like Awesome Leg, Diva Derriere, Jog Rock and maybe Advanced Hoe Down (don't quite remember).

PBS is with every standing workout, Basic, Total, More, etc.

If you want to do the perky pec moves as you linked up, you need to order a workout DVD like More, or Basic or Total.
    Ordered More and TWO on 7/7/2010, Started tapping on 7/30/2010.
    2011 January 30 Day Jumpstart Less to Lose Category Winner.
    2012 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    2014 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    Trainer in Training

Level

Hi, little vase and welcome! PBS is our warm up for just about everything else in Ttapp, and many of us use it as a stand-alone re-setting, balancing, energy boosting, back-helping mini workout. It's really great and gets even better as you tweak your form with tips that you gather from the forum.
    I've been Tapping since 2009 and always have great results, but in 2012 I found a way to make it a part of my daily life! Have been Tapping regularly - with a very modest schedule but CONSISTENTLY! - since the spring 2012 Challenge and am loving it.