Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Liposomal Vitamin C - Make it at home cheap

Level

Yoli, what do you mean gram in Lipo C.

Each tablespoon is 15 gram/ml of Lipo C. Or do you mean the vitamin C content within the Lipo C?

I will suspect it is close to 450mg of vitamin C for ascorbic acid, that you can absorb via liposomal delivery to liver. Rosehip, I don't know...
    Ordered More and TWO on 7/7/2010, Started tapping on 7/30/2010.
    2011 January Jumpstart Less to Lose Category Winner.
    2012 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.

Trainer in Training

Level

"Rosehip powder containing per 100 gr,
    895 kilojoules Energy, Protein 6.5 grams Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 3.8 g, fiber 4.7 g, Vitamin C 705 milligrams, also contains rosehips powder Vitamin A, Vitamin B, several different, Rich in potassium and magnesium, bioflavonoids, beta-carotene, Pectins."

I saw another quote from Livestrong that each 100 gram of rosehip give 1200 mg of vitamin C.

So, 30 gram (2 tablespoon) of rosehips powder give 235 -360 mg of vitamin C. We then stretch this vitamin C into 12 oz or 24 tablespoon of Lipo Rosehips.

Each tablespoon of Lipo Rosehip has 10mg - 15mg of Vitamin C. 2 Tablespoon of Lipo Roship has 20 - 30 mg of Vitamin C.

I think we have weight our rosehip powder to figure out exact how heavy the rosehip powder in each tablespoon in comparison to water, as it was heavy and my 1 lbs of rosehip does not last that long.

So, that it the experiment next time, I will weight my rosehip powder.

This is very interesting, I cannot explain why the rosehip power Lipo C works so great if not for the bioavailablity and bio synergy factors of natural food.
    Last edited by ayj67; 01-21-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Trainer in Training

Level

Ayj, I was watching an Oral summit. (I have bad teeth) One of the biological dentist said you should be taking at least 6 grams of vitamin C. So, I didn't know how much Lipo C I would have to take to measure 6 grams. Does that makes sense?

Thanks.

Yoli
    Yoli

Level

6 grams of buffered ascorbic vitamin C, that is like a equivalent of 1 gram of C in Lipo C in ascorbic acid. 2 tablespoon our standard dosage of Lipo C in ascorbic acid format.

Well, you are still going to take 2 tablespoon of Lipo C in Rosehips.

Maybe you want to just do the 2 tablespoon first thing in the morning, and then 2 tablespoon before lunch.

Bad teeth in what sense? MSP and MSM are great for remineralization, including the DE you have with silica.

Make sure you are alkalized with your green (your green supplement works), you might need some apple cider vinegar or lemon juice too, with sufficient magnesium (from mag oil soak) your bone and teeth should be stronger.

How is your nail doing since Lipo C? My nail is getting so much stronger after 2 months of Lipo C.

If you suspect deep rooted inflammation and infection, you need to have Oil of Oreganol everyday and keep up with the lymphatic. The mullein and lobelia herb I gave you, drink them as tea everyday along with OoO, it will help getting rid of the deep rooted tooth and root canal infection overtime. Keep up with your stepping and lymphatic. Sluggish lymphatic is a contributor to bad tooth infection that won't go away.

Trainer in Training

Level

Ayj, I hate the dentist and I they pulled one of my teeth (Wisdom tooth) He said the cavity hit the nerve and I needed a root canal. I will no longer do root canals (I still have about 4 root canals crowns in my mouth) So I told him to just pull it out. The tooth next to it, he had just filled last week and it hurts to chew on it, so he has to probably take the filling out and do what??? On the other side (top left) I have inflamed gums and would bleed very bad when I flossed, I have slowed that down quite a bit and puffyness and bleeding has gone down. He says I am loosing bone there and they need to do an onlay. I don't know what any of that is. Oh, and that tooth still has an amalgam filling, my last one. I am currently trying to look for a Biological dentist in my area, which is not easy at all.

I do have MSP and had taken it a while back but thought it wasn't helping. I just started again. I will be doing the Mag oil and I have Oil of Oregano. I have been oil pulling with Coconut oil also. I just stopped flossing a couple a days ago and am now using an oral irrigator. I found one you install in your shower so no splashing the whole bathroom sink and mirror.

I have been taking 4 Tbls in the morning, should I break it up? So, 2 Tablespoons equal 1 gram of Vit C?
    Yoli

Level

Yoli, break up the dosage, so you have a more steady supply of Vitamin C.

Also try to add one more dosage of 2 tablespoon mid-afternoon, if that does not affect your sleeping pattern, please continue on, you have quite a bit of infection and inflammation going on right now.

I will say, in addition to taking OoO internally, add OoO rinse (some water and add a few drop of OoO) and gargle after your oil pulling. You might also consider add a few drops of OoO in your coconut oil when you do oil pulling. Keep up with your Zeolite or DE, you might have heavy metal from those fillings too.

I had bad bleeding gum too, but it is a past tense. Use OoO and DE to brush your teeth, with Lipo C dosaging, over time your gum will not bleed anymore.

Trainer in Training

Level

Ayj - What is MSP and DE that you have mentioned above?

Level

MSP is monosodium phosphate
    http://www.greenharmonyliving.com/st...products_id=69

DE is Diatomaceous Earth
    You can get it any place for as long as it is food grade from permaguard. We have a thread of it. It is a good source of silica, and it detox and deworms.
    http://forum.t-tapp.com/showthread.p...omaceous+earth

Trainer in Training

Level

Hi Ayj, thanks so much for helping me!!! I will keep it up. I know you have talked about Leaky gut and my Husband thinks he has that. I don't remember your protocol. Can you help me with that too please? He has Hypothyroidism, extreme adrenal fatigue, total exhaustion. Whole body hurts severely. He also says he doesn't feel any emotions at all. He read the symptoms for leaky gut and he thinks he has that.

Thanks again for your help!!
    Yoli

Level

Another great use for Lipo C--my lips were really dry and cracking, nothing was helping. I upped my water, used coconut oil, lysine, extra flax oil, etc. I was talking to Lauren at the office yesterday and mentioned trying lipo C and she really encouraged me to do so. So I smeared some on! My girls laughed at my orange "lipstick" and "Kool-Aid" style mustache, but IT WORKED! No cracks in the corners of my mouth and my regular lip balm is keeping up better now! WOO-HOO!
    ~ .. )) -::-
    . .))
    ((. .. Trisch -::-
    -::- ((.*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
    (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
    My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~