Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mindful Movement Workout DVD Review by Master Trainer, Annette Kunde

Level

Red face Mindful Movement Workout DVD Review by Master Trainer, Annette Kunde

"Wow! T-Tapp’s newly released Mindful Movement for Healthy Hormones, Thyroid and Menopause Management Workout DVD DVD is Awesome! The instructionals had me dripping sweat onto the floor by the end of the Plie’ Sequence (and yes, this is still the 2nd movement).

Though each and EVERY T-Tapp DVD is fabulous, as a trainer, I’ve long promoted to clients the only workouts they really ever need to see results are the T-Tapp Total Workout and Hit the Floor Combo. All others are simply a matter of personal preference, that is, until NOW!

This new DVD is a must have for everyone, not simply for those struggling with hormonal imbalance or currently within the challenges that may be experienced with menopause. This DVD teaches muscle activation like no others currently available.

When following Teresa’s cues on the Mindful Movement for Healthy Hormones, Thyroid and Menopause Management Workout DVD DVD, the user does not have the ability to “cheat” with a wimpy attempt at muscle activation. T-Tapp MORE has often been likened to a “clinic in a box”… well, Healthy Hormones / Menopause Management can be likened to “T-Tapp Retreat in a box”.

Love it! As amazing as you would expect from Teresa Tapp!

Annette Kunde, Master T-Tapp Trainer

Happy Website Wednesday!

Last edited by lauren; 08-15-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Is this new dvd available in the United Kingdom? Thank you

Level

It should be, mackers! Maybe you should call the office to find out for sure though!

This new workout seems great! Maybe an early christmas present! LOL!

Abbie

Started T-Tapping on 2/21/11 (my birthday) and have lost 85 inches and 30 pounds so far!! And I am LOVING the T-Tapp Journey!

A Woman's Heart Should Be So Hidden In Christ, That Only A Man Seeking The Lord Can Find It.
    - Elizabeth Elliot

1st Runner Up in the More-To-Lose Under 50 Category in the 2012 60 Day Challenge!!!
    http://t-tapp.com/challenge2012/abbigails/index.html

Level

It should be, mackers! Maybe you should call the office to find out for sure though!

This new workout seems great! Maybe an early christmas present! LOL!

Abbie

Started T-Tapping on 2/21/11 (my birthday) and have lost 85 inches and 30 pounds so far!! And I am LOVING the T-Tapp Journey!

A Woman's Heart Should Be So Hidden In Christ, That Only A Man Seeking The Lord Can Find It.
    - Elizabeth Elliot

1st Runner Up in the More-To-Lose Under 50 Category in the 2012 60 Day Challenge!!!

Level

Mine is in the mail...maybe today!

Florence ~ Blessed mama of nine (+ 3 in heaven) ~ Happily married to my best friend since 93
    T1/T4

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had
    happened.” – Winston Churchill

“Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately
    important.” – C.S. Lewis

Level

Quote Originally Posted by mackers63 View Post
    Is this new dvd available in the United Kingdom? Thank you
    They sure are mackers63 - sorry for to be so long stopping by to say hello to a fellow Brit!!!!!!!! Best to email the office as usually the post charges are less if you enquire direct if you are only buying a DVD which can be sent in a flat standard envelope. The office ladies are real sweeties and will be very helpful I'm sure!

Level

Quote Originally Posted by wahmof9 View Post
    Mine is in the mail...maybe today!
    WooooHoooo! I'm excited for ya!

Abbie

- Elizabeth Elliot

Level

Wait, more Brits who do T-tapp?! How exciting!

Tapping since 26th June 2011
    Lost 46" & feel full of energy!

Level

Quote Originally Posted by upupandaway View Post
    Wait, more Brits who do T-tapp?! How exciting!
    Hello there

I've been tapping for just over 2 years and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I'm based in the Midlands! :-)

Level

Oh I am so excited just heard my new DVDs are on the way - can't wait to learn the new tweaks properly!