Thread: T-Tapp and Prolapse - OIP, and questions

Level

Default T-Tapp and Prolapse - OIP, and questions

I have been reading about T-Tapp and prolapse, because, unfortunately, I have a prolapse. Michelle wrote about doing OIP to help. I did them a few minutes ago, and when I sat down afterward, I did notice a bit of relief. I am hoping that consistant OIP will fix my problem!

Does the full OIP/HF sequence appear anywhere besides the DVD from the book? I can't find mine, but I have a stack of other DVDs, so I am hoping I have it somewhere.

Are there any workouts that are more encouraged for prolapse? Any that are discouraged?

Has anyone used a kegelmaster? It is being highly recommended to me, but is a bit pricey.

Misty, Happily married Momma to 6 precious kids, Rosy - 8, Grace - 7, Lizzie - 5, Andy - 4, Rebekah 2 months, and Ruthie - 6 months.

Level

Misty, what about Lady Bug? I think it's in the floor workout.

Have you taken any hot epsom salt baths? I didn't with my first two live births and wish I had. I have with this one and I've healed SO much better! I think I could have prevented the bulginess I felt after Jephthah's birth. It's amazing the difference.

HTH and big, gentle hugs

Pamela, Type 3, strong secondary Type 4

"that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;" Hebrews 2:14
    "As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing." 1 Corinthians 15:26

Level

Misty, all floor workout will have OIP/HF as the first lying down on the floor move, kind of like PBS will be the first move on every single standing workout. Which floor workout can you find? Otherwise, you can just do the printed instruction from Try Before you Buy.

Oh, the More has it too, that is how important it is, and how great More is.

Written instruction is the full OIP/HF. http://www.t-tapp.com/articles/flatstomach/index.html

Ordered More and TWO on 7/7/2010, Started tapping on 7/30/2010.
    2011 January 30 Day Jumpstart Less to Lose Category Winner.
    2012 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    2014 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training

Level

My friend, a physical therapist told me Kegels alone won't help prolapse, she told me squats are more important. I showed her OIP and Box and she said "Ooooooh, yes!"

MORE has OIP, but not HFs.

Loving T-Tapp, it's the most sensible system of exercise I've ever encountered.

Level

If you have the Fertility self-massage DVD by Hethir Rodriguez, it's very healing as well to combine with the above. IT works beautifully.

Pamela, Type 3, strong secondary Type 4

"that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;" Hebrews 2:14
    "As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing." 1 Corinthians 15:26