Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG Diet and T-Tapp

Level

Anne, I know what you mean! Not having much variety gets boring, but the results are SO worth it! I've tried about every diet out there and nothing ever worked for me before. I'm thrilled to be finally losing!!!!

Tell me more about Leptin Reset. How do I find out about it? I've seen people on the hcgdieters yahoo group mention it before.
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09
    Down 125 pounds and 117.25 inches since May 28, 2012 with hCG & T-Tapp

My Testimonial Tuesday
    My Website/weightloss blog

Level

http://www.jackkruse.com/easy-start-guide/ if you've read anything about Leptin his way of eating is no different. What is different is HOW you eat and the timing of everything. But I can say that it works for me. It works perfectly in-between rounds because it is a temporary way to eat and continues the healing your body is doing with HCG. One thing I noticed this past year is eating low carb maintains my weight. HCG allows me to loose it. I will probably never be in P4 and that's ok. Eating low carb/paleo will be life from here out. For the first time I'm completely fine with that. Eating low carb these last 4 years has helped me to want just one cookie vs 4 now I really don't want any. But if I have one I won't gain 3lbs the next day.

I'm kind of all over the place here so ask more questions to pull me back to the ground. LOL!
    Anne, single, SAHM/WAHM, to 3 of the best boys ever!

PCOS/IR survivor. 5' 8" tall, Long Torso/Long Leg. Down from an almost 26/267 in 2005 to a 12/190's in 2013. Found the key to continuing my weight loss and it's so much easier than HCG! Thanks to years of work with T-Tapp my muscle tone is amazing.

Certified Professional Life Coach and Ambassador for Plexus Intl.

Level

Thanks, Anne! I'll check that out for P3. I've also pretty much stuck to low carb for maintenance. I do have some carbs, but certain ones, like potatoes, just don't work for me to maintain. I've noticed that hcg has helped me a lot to get over carb cravings.
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday

Level

Yes it does. You'll find yourself reshaping even more when you move into P3 on LR. Seriously my thighs are the smallest they've been in 20 years.

PCOS/IR survivor. 5' 8" tall, Long Torso/Long Leg. Down from an almost 26/267 in 2005 to a 12/190's in 2013. Found the key to continuing my weight loss and it's so much easier than HCG! Thanks to years of work with T-Tapp my muscle tone is amazing.

Level

Yeah, mine are too! Woo-hoo!
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday

Level

It's funny you mentioned getting sick of chicken, I've actually been wanting chicken this round instead of the other allowed meats. I'm not a big fish eater, so I usually don't eat much of that, but you'd think I'd want more variety, but chicken has tasted so good to me this time...weird!
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday

Level

Oy! I'm scared now. My idea of being rebellious was to have some ground beef on my first round. LOL! I didn't gain so I'd have it every 3 days or so. If for any reason to lube my mouth! It was so dry all the time. LOL!

Level

I've had some ground beef too. I usually rinse it with hot water to get all the fat off. Since we're not supposed to have extra fat in P2 (for anyone reading this that doesn't know the protocol). I also eat a lot of lean sirloin and some shrimp.

I'm on day 31 and I'm going 40 days, so I'm getting really close. I can't wait to have some eggs, bacon, & avocados!
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday

Level

Hollandaise! I have a great recipe for blender hollandaise! If you switch to LR it will take you a few days to get the whole BAB in. It almost took me an entire week I felt like I was eating an elephant.

Level

I think I'm gonna give it a try. The worst part for me is no snacking. I like to snack on almonds in the afternoon. Thanks for sharing that LR link!
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday