Thread: Alfalfa, wow!!!! Anti-inflammatory!

Level

Default Alfalfa, wow!!!! Anti-inflammatory!

Well, I had no idea that alfalfa would work this well for me! I've mentioned my plantar fasciitis a few times, and unfortunately on the same foot, I had injured my big toe joint some montha back (tripped up some concrete stairs). I was taking Motrin sometimes in the evenings, just to relieve the pain and inflammation.

Got my order of alfalfa on Wednesday and started taking 6 per day, 2 at every meal. That's the only thing different I've done in the last 4 days, though I also took 3 days off from working out due to the start of my cycle and being really busy with the first week back at school/my studio. So I wasn't "off" off, because I still taught 8 yoga classes this past week!

Anyway, last night I noticed that my big toe joint wasn't hurting me at all. And this morning, I was shocked. All the swelling is totally gone, no pain and I'm even back to nearly 100% full range of motion!!! I did TWO today (just finished) and I got through lunges (lifting the back heel) for the first time since the injury, with NO PAIN AT ALL!!!

I'm thrilled!!! Anyone else have such remarkable results from alfalfa with their inflammation???

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."

T-Tapp Testimonial: http://www.t-tapp.com/success/lisawalter

Level

WOO HOO!! That is awesome! Glad you had such great results with the alfalfa!

Abbie

Started T-Tapping on 2/21/11 (my birthday) and have lost 85 inches and 30 pounds so far!! And I am LOVING the T-Tapp Journey!

A Woman's Heart Should Be So Hidden In Christ, That Only A Man Seeking The Lord Can Find It.
    - Elizabeth Elliot

1st Runner Up in the More-To-Lose Under 50 Category in the 2012 60 Day Challenge!!!
    http://t-tapp.com/challenge2012/abbigails/index.html

Level

That's great, ebonykawai! It's great stuff for sure!

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
    (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
    My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~

Level

That's Great! I wouldn't be without my alfalfa!

Jill Brightbill
    T-Tapp Trainer
    IFPA Certified Personal Trainer
    Fitour Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach,
    Core and Functional Fitness Instructor,
    Senior Fit Instructor.
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
    My Website
    Trainer Bio
    jillb@T-Tapp.com
    "Virtual" Web-Based Training
    Tapping since 2001

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

It's nice to be important but its more important to be nice!
    John Cassis

Level

That reminds me, I need to go take it....

Blessings,
    Patrice

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Longing for mountains and four seasons

Hi, I have plantar fasciitis also and was getting ready to schedule surgery for it. I am going to order the alfalfa today and postpone the surgery. I have known about t-tapp for awhile and have some videos but never really looked at it.
    I have a lot of fluid on me after a hysterectomy a few years ago. Nothing will get rid of it.
    So I am looking forward to a lot of changes.
    I have been doing the Instructional 1 the last 2 days. I have awakened in the night with a migraine the last two early mornings. I am hoping those will go away soon.
    Thoughts?

Hi, I have plantar fasciitis also and was getting ready to schedule surgery for it. I am going to order the alfalfa today and postpone the surgery. I have known about t-tapp for awhile and have some videos but never really looked at it.
    I have a lot of fluid on me after a hysterectomy a few years ago. Nothing will get rid of it.
    So I am looking forward to a lot of changes.
    I have been doing the Instructional 1 the last 2 days. I have awakened in the night with a migraine the last two early mornings. I am hoping those will go away soon.
    Thoughts?

Level

I have migraines, as well, but they have gotten much better over time, especially after giving up artificial sweeteners. As for PF, see if T-Tapp will help with it. Mine has gotten MUCH better, and the addition of alfalfa was icing on the cake for me. See how T-Tapp and alfalfa work for you. You can always get surgery if absolutely nothing is making it better. It's good to try something natural before something more invasive, you might be surprised!! Good luck!

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."

T-Tapp Testimonial: http://www.t-tapp.com/success/lisawalter

Level

Last April I encountered a serious health issue and I stopped my alfalfa during a considerable part of that just because I did not think about taking it. While I am still dealing with the symptoms, I am starting to feel better and I realize that I was struggling once again with bloating, and other similar symptoms...Oh of course, I stopped taking my alfalfa. So, I went back on it and have been back to taking it faithfully again for the last 2 months and, yep! bloating has just about disappeared I feel so much better. So I do not want to be without my alfalfa! It really is great stuff! And T-Tapp alfalfa is the best! Alfalfa is not created equal, so you want to make sure you get the BBB brand sold at the T-Tapp store!'

Have a fanTAPPulous Day!

Blessings,
    Shawna
    Wife to Mr. Wonderful, HS Mom to 8 Jewels!
    T-Tapper since 8/2009

Level

bump...................

Ordered More and TWO on 7/7/2010, Started tapping on 7/30/2010.
    2011 January 30 Day Jumpstart Less to Lose Category Winner.
    2012 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    2014 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training