OK, who is joining me to start 2011 on the correct foot? I have a few simple guidelines if your join me. (I always do... )
Who is with me to COMMIT TO BE FIT?!
- COMMIT to 4 - 5 workouts a week of at least 20 minutes (If you have adrenal fatigue then 2 workouts a week of 20 or less minutes)
- COMMIT to staying well hydrated. Drink at least half of your bodies weight in ounces of water. Did you know that being dehydrated causes your body to produce stress hormones that actually STORE fat?)
- COMMIT to getting plenty of rest. Lack of sleep also produces the body to produce those same darn hormones that store fat.... it is a vicious cycle.
- COMMIT to reducing your stress - you got it... same stress hormones are released. Find time to do something you enjoy each day. e.g. meditation, salt water bath by candle light, laughing with your SO/kids... It is an easy task once you put your mind to it
- COMMIT to telling yourself each day what is GOOD about you, what do you love about YOU?? It is so easy for us to say what we dislike, but to find a DAILY like... for 30 days, is what I want.
- COMMIT to eating healthier - choose your WOE, I personally will be doing GM/MM because I see wonderful results from it. But anything that works for you is key. I want you to fuel your body well.
- COMMIT to dry skin brushing EVERY day! It is SO much good for your body! We will discuss it the first week.
- COMMIT to staying with us for the full month of January, join the weekly challenges, do your wo, encourage everyone else and answer every question each day honestly.
Whether or not you join January Jumpstart, trainer or T-Tapper, join us! It will be motivational and fun.