Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: great reflexology interactive charts for hands and feet

Level

Default great reflexology interactive charts for hands and feet

Pamela, Type 3, strong secondary Type 4

"that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;" Hebrews 2:14
    "As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing." 1 Corinthians 15:26

Level

OK, maybe this is a stupid question but what do you do with that - how does it help? I've heard of reflexology but haven't really read up on it.

- Shari

Level

Well, if, for example, your feet hurt, check the chart to see which organ/area of the body it corresponds to; it's an early warning system. And when you soak your feet or gently stimulate the corresponding reference points, it will help to clear the area of the body congested or backed up.

When starting to get sick, rubbing cayenne ointment on the bottom of the feel and/or garlic (ala Joan Schrader's advice) it helps to clear the infection sooner and aid in dumping the mucus and toxins, etc..

Epsom foot soaks also help with releasing a lot of aches and pains and toxins and energies that are pent up. Foot soaks with Mag oil is so effective and it does co-relate to the appropriate organs.

It's amazingly helpful and a wonderful diagnostic tool to have charts like this available.

What I love about the links I gave is it includes the TOPS of the hands and feet; a lot of charts don't.

"that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;" Hebrews 2:14

Level

Ah, my feet are always hurting - but there's a nerve issue - possible Morton's neuroma or metatarsalgia. Now that I'm having to wear shoes again - argh - my whole right foot & ankle doesn't like it. I have started the mag oil foot soaks back up. So with that info, does it still apply?

- Shari

Level

Yes, it really does. All illness comes from blocked energy; I really have come to believe that in my own health journey.

Acupuncture and acupressure help with so many physical issues, but I think to really eliminate them for good, the emotional/mental component must be dealt with as well. The Healing Codes thread goes in to a lot of detail on this topic and is very helpful.

Level

I was shocked the first time I had someone *work* on my feet. Where ever I had pain, they said, does that hurt? Well of course, i does, doesn't everyone hurt there??? Apparently NOT! They explained the corresponding part, then asked if I had a known issue. Well, of course, I did! Amazing!
    The most recent time, the gal was rubbing across the sole of my foot and it kept feeling like the skin was folding over itself and rubbing... Hurt like the dickens. Of course, she asked me if I had an issue with my shoulder and I was like, yeah, how did you know??? Duh! Actually the pain, folding over, crunching of skin felt *exactly* like the crunching of my shoulder blade felt. Well, before she worked me over, anyway.

Soooo... Where ever you feel pain, you are supposed to massage it until it goes away, then the corresponding pain will go away, too. Massaging with magnesium oil/gel would be awesome otherwise, just rubbing as you watch TV, read, sitting at traffic lights....... Not sure what it would mean when you have metatarsalgia... but what if you massaged your hands??? It's much more convenient anyway, LOL!

Lori

Do not be confused, I am NOT a trainer just someone who has been around for over 12 years and talks too much!

Hopefully one of the many Certified T-Tapp Trainers will be along shortly, with the most accurate information.

My Success Story

http://sewfrench.com/

Level

Hmmm, well massaging my hands would be easier as that point on my foot is like hitting your funny bone unless I do it very gently. Well, interestingly, that part sort of is between heart/chest/breast. I had breast cancer (but the foot problem started after that).

I have read parts of the HC thread - but at this time don't have the funds to get that program, although Pamela I recall you offering to send people a link to something (can't remember what now) but I forgot to contact you. Guess I'll go soak my feet!

- Shari

Level

Shari, you can get the HC book for around $25.

-Moyne
    Holistic Health Life Coach

"She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

Level

Really? Well, thanks Moyne for letting me know.

I didn't realize there was a book that could be bought separately.

Last edited by signlady52; 11-20-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    - Shari

Level

Shari, maybe it was the Five Minute Daily Energy Routine by Donna Eden? Email me and I'll send it to you.