Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Healing Code(s)

Level

Default The Healing Code(s)

Does anyone have experience with Alex Loyd's program "The Healing Codes" or his book, The Healing Code?

-Moyne
    Holistic Health Life Coach

"She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

Level

I heard his interview and tried the free version code on my dd, 25 years old, while she was suffering a terrible migraine, 2 days ago. It reduced her pain a lot, let's say from 10 to 2 (on a 1 - 10 scale). After a few hours I had to repeat the treatment, and it helped her again. according to this experience I decided to purchase his package (which is V E R Y expensive!), and now I am studying how to apply it daily in order to prevent her chronic dreadful migraine attacks (every 10 days). All that we have tried until now didn't help, mainstream and complementary medicine, including nutrition. I'll update here how we are progressing with the Healing Cod program. If anybody here has more ideas how to solve this problem I'll be very grateful.

nurit

Level

it looks very interesting.

I've been using the Emotion Code by Dr. Brad Nelson http://www.drbradleynelson.com/ for about the past 3 months, it is quite amazing to me and has been helping me alot. I got his ebook online, I think for free...may be on his site somewhere and then you just print out the charts to use

I'm not really sure how the healing codes works but seems that it may be similar in the body holding emotions/events in different body parts?

Lucy

Level

I also have been using Dr. Brad Nelson's Emotion Code. Yes, all these methods are addressed to the unconscious mind and to the underlying stress and emotions which are imprinted in the cellular level. (which usually are the root cause and the core issue). They differ in the actual performance and the applying practice. In the Healing Code the focus is on 4 points in the head area, which are like ports for incoming energy, through your fingers. There is a different sequence of using this points in each disease. The points are - between your brows (the 3rd eye), temple area on the side of the eyes, jaw joint and the collar bone

nurit

Level

Quote Originally Posted by nuritnn View Post
    I heard his interview and tried the free version code on my dd, 25 years old, while she was suffering a terrible migraine, 2 days ago. It reduced her pain a lot, let's say from 10 to 2 (on a 1 - 10 scale). After a few hours I had to repeat the treatment, and it helped her again. according to this experience I decided to purchase his package (which is V E R Y expensive!), and now I am studying how to apply it daily in order to prevent her chronic dreadful migraine attacks (every 10 days). All that we have tried until now didn't help, mainstream and complementary medicine, including nutrition. I'll update here how we are progressing with the Healing Cod program. If anybody here has more ideas how to solve this problem I'll be very grateful.
    If I may? One thing I have noticed with all migraine sufferers that I personally know and the times in my life when I have had them, is the feeling of being totally responsible for everyone else. Learning to let people be who they are and responsible for their own decisions has been HUGE for me to not have them anymore and I've successfully EFT'd on others for this same issue and it has eliminated their migraines as well. I hope this helps.

Pamela, Type 3, strong secondary Type 4

"that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;" Hebrews 2:14
    "As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing." 1 Corinthians 15:26

Level

Quote Originally Posted by nuritnn View Post
    I also have been using Dr. Brad Nelson's Emotion Code. Yes, all these methods are addressed to the unconscious mind and to the underlying stress and emotions which are imprinted in the cellular level. (which usually are the root cause and the core issue). They differ in the actual performance and the applying practice. In the Healing Code the focus is on 4 points in the head area, which are like ports for incoming energy, through your fingers. There is a different sequence of using this points in each disease. The points are - between your brows (the 3rd eye), temple area on the side of the eyes, jaw joint and the collar bone
    ahhh interesting! And also that those same points you described are similar to some of EFT's tapping points!

Lucy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blissful View Post
    ahhh interesting! And also that those same points you described are similar to some of EFT's tapping points!
    They do sound similar, but in his informational page, he discounts EFT, which I KNOW to work without any spiritism involved, which to me, is very important. I know there are practitioners out there that incorporate it, but I don't.

I would love to hear if you think it is worth his $199.00 price?? http://www.thehealingcode.com/adoley_sp/

"that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;" Hebrews 2:14

Level

Here is one link on this topic. I'm thinking of giving it a try as it has a one year money back guarantee. I don't know. EFT is free and works so well.....

http://www.thetruthaboutfoodandhealt...timonials.html

Level

Quote Originally Posted by pamelaw View Post
    They do sound similar, but in his informational page, he discounts EFT, which I KNOW to work without any spiritism involved, which to me, is very important. I know there are practitioners out there that incorporate it, but I don't.

I would love to hear if you think it is worth his $199.00 price?? http://www.thehealingcode.com/adoley_sp/
    Pamela, it sounds very intriguing to me and if I had the extra money right now, I do believe I would try it based on reading that home page. when I said that about eft similarities, I had not even looked at it in depth, but was just going on the body points that someone mentioned and it clicked for me that it was similar to EFT

I didn't take it as him discounting EFT or any of the other modalities he mentioned, I just took that as, well, they are trying to sell something and so of course they want to present their product in the best light. He also says ...This has been shown scientifically through the use of Heart Rate Variability (HRV), the only reliable, state-of-the-art medical apparatus for measuring stress in the nervous system. And that's great but who's to say EFT or some of the others mentioned wouldn't do the same? I believe EFT could have the same results with this type of test if it is measuring stress in the body.

I believe so strongly in EFT and benefits it has brought me and I'm equally excited about the emotion codes that I've been doing. It's all energy work and I'm sure there are different ways of getting it done. It's probably like exercise...there is traditional exercise and then there is ttapp which is a more efficient exercise! So I would be interested in exploring this and see if it is more efficient at energy healing than what I've done so far.

Let me know if you order and what you think...maybe others will pop too in if they've tried it !

Lucy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by pamelaw View Post
    Here is one link on this topic. I'm thinking of giving it a try as it has a one year money back guarantee. I don't know. EFT is free and works so well.....

http://www.thetruthaboutfoodandhealt...timonials.html

I didn't even notice that about the one year money back guarantee, just glanced at the price and knew I wouldn't be able to do it just yet. but that sounds good!

Lucy