Thread: T-Tapp and thyroid??

Level

Default T-Tapp and thyroid??

Both of my parents have a thyroid condition (so I will probably end up with one too). Does T-Tapp help improve the thyroid? I got my parents MORE for Christmas (and for myself as well!).
    Thanks!

Christina Smeal

Level

Smile

Many have improved their thyroid conditions--cbuffy even has had to decrease her meds!

Alfalfa really helps, too.

Here's cbuffy's thread:

http://forum.t-tapp.com/showthread.php?t=65352

~ .. )) -::-
    . .))
    ((. .. Trisch -::-
    -::- ((.*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
    (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
    My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~

Level

Thanks, Trisch!
    My Mom was so happy to get MORE for Christmas! She has wanted to get some T-Tapp DVDs but with my dad being laid off they can't afford it right now. So, she has plenty to get her started now!
    I am quite sure it will help my dad with his diabetes as well as both of my parents with their BP issues....thyroid would just be another added benefit!

Christina Smeal

Level

Smile

Oohhh! MORE is a GREAT one! If you could only get one, that's the one to get!

Keep us posted!

~ .. )) -::-
    . .))
    ((. .. Trisch -::-
    -::- ((.*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
    (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
    My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~

Level

Thumbs up Oh yes, T-Tapp helps!

I truly believe T-Tapp helps the thyroid! I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism last spring. Had all sorts of nasty tests and they prepared me for medication. Since learning so much about t-tapp, nutrition and wellness the last couple years, I was determined to help my body help itself. I jumped into the 30-day lady bug challenge and have stayed consistant with t-tapp (even though my eating can fluxiate, darn holidays and my choices ). My doc wants my levels checked every four weeks and very happy to report that they are now in the normal levels! Some diet change, T-Tapp for sure and a normally functioning thyroid now! T-Tapp can only help and will help many areas (inside & out) too!

Keep us posted. Very happy to answer any questions.

Master T-Tapp Trainer Jennifer Kent
    Paying it forward & Empowering You!
    Minnesota based traveling to you!

Certified to teach ALL T-Tapp movements including Senior Fit & Brain-Body Fitness! BWO, TWO, Floor, MORE & Ladybug + Yes You Can & TappCore
    Health & Wellness Coach specializing in Inch-Loss, Natural Pain Relief, Nutritional Cleansing & Stress Management

Let's T-Tapp Together! email me
    Online SKYPE Sessions, Private Coaching & Training

My T-Tapp Story

Level

I have Hashimoto's plus adrenal fatigue and extremem estrogen dominance. And I have done alot of research and it is so important if you think you might have thyroid issues to not let it get so bad. Like I did. Now the estrogen dominance can cause your thyroid and adrenals to putter out. So it is important as women we keep tabs on hormones and any imbalances. PMS is now thought to be a hormonal imbalance that should be addressed no matter your age. Because all hormones lead to each other. If one is out, then eventually other things will be affected. Like on your car, if you ignore one thing that needs fixing then others things begin to fail. Our bodies are the same. Balance. That is the important thing.

So yes you should keep tabs on thyroid function and T-tapp will go a long way to help. Good luck

Rhonda

Rhonda Kontos , BS, MSW, LSW

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney