Page 195 of 573 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 5727

Thread: Dressing Your Truth Experience

Quote Originally Posted by CarolTuttle View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    It's wonderful to see how much fun you are having with Dressing Your Truth. That is what the program is meant to support women in, more joy in their lives.

I have to tell you the story behind the editing of my new book. I have never run in to so many problems and blocks with any other project I have worked on in my 20 year career. Seems this is a pretty important message and program for women and I felt some real unseen efforts to challenge it. When we thought we had everything ready to go and sent the files to the printer after numerous revisions, we discovered after the printing of 5,000 books that the printer had accidently used the wrong the files, one that did not have the final edits. Needless to say I was devastated.

After prayerful consideration of what to do and feelings of frustration and final surrender, the answer I received was my new book was representative of women. Women believe they cannot be beautiful with their perceived flaws and errors in their body. I believed my new book was not good enough with it's editing flaws and that they would be a distraction from it's message. The answer I received was I was to let it go and let it go out there, perceived flaws and all and trust the bigger picture, which I am not in charge of. We have sold nearly half of those 5,000 and have since put in place the new files to reprint.

Thank you, Carol, for taking the time to provide this lengthy explanation.

It is important to get the message out to as many women as possible - my extra copy is already out on loan. I am not against things having flaws, we are all flawed.

Last edited by EvryWmnWnts2BButfl; 03-27-2011 at 08:34 PM.
    Kristine
    EP Type 3/2
    Learning and about T-Tapp - needing motivation to exercise period right now!

Level

Default Anyone remember how much the DYT Dripping Silver Necklace was?

It's no longer in the store and I want to return it. I don't have a receipt with the price, because I exchanged it. I would like to spend the amount I'm getting back on the sale itmes that are left (!) but don't know how much I have to spend. I've submitted a support ticket, but you know how long that takes. Anyone remember??

(I'm thinking $39.00???)

-Moyne
    Holistic Health Life Coach

"She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

Level

Quote Originally Posted by slh100 View Post
    I am doing a more muted look with the make up when not dressing as a 4. The Type 4 colors being bright and bold, especially the lipstick really stick out when not wearing a Type 4 outfit. Therefore I try to remember to put on some of my lipstick I wore before DYT.

For example yesterday I threw on a more of a nothing dress but leaning more towards a Type 2 print with Type 3 colors after I had fixed my hair - which was flat ironed at the ends. Needless to say, the hair seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. I wore my hair the same way with a Type 4 outfit and someone commented it was a great cut.

Of course, once a person is completely changed over to dressing there type it is easy and will take little or no effort getting dressed as everything owned will work together. However, while one is building there wardrobe for their type it is going to take a little effort. That is my .02 cents.
    Sandra,
    I agree. I am just beginning changing over to Type 4 and have discovered that I will leave my hair in a "softer"-do if I'm wearing Type 2 clothes, as a Type 4 hair-do will look "odd". And yes, it will be nice when everything I own works together.

Level

I went to the "city" and shopped for Type 4 clothes and I had to share this experience. Went into Nordstrom's and a sales person came bouncing over, a twenty-something Type 1. She immediately chatted away and took me on a tour of the clothes racks then starting showing me clothes that were "fun" and clothes that were her favorite. Very Type 1 colors and designs. I was chuckling to myself because it *IS* fun to realize exactly the kind of movement and expression I could expect from her. She was definitely living it. But it was odd, because she wasn't dressed (on that particular day) in Type 1 clothing.

Which got me to thinking, when salespeople are trained, are they told to guide folks towards items they like so they show enthusiasm? I couldn't help thinking that they should be trained to "play to your audience". Maybe DYT should offer corporations training.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by foxbay View Post
    I went to the "city" and shopped for Type 4 clothes and I had to share this experience. Went into Nordstrom's and a sales person came bouncing over, a twenty-something Type 1. She immediately chatted away and took me on a tour of the clothes racks then starting showing me clothes that were "fun" and clothes that were her favorite. Very Type 1 colors and designs. I was chuckling to myself because it *IS* fun to realize exactly the kind of movement and expression I could expect from her. She was definitely living it. But it was odd, because she wasn't dressed (on that particular day) in Type 1 clothing.

Which got me to thinking, when salespeople are trained, are they told to guide folks towards items they like so they show enthusiasm? I couldn't help thinking that they should be trained to "play to your audience". Maybe DYT should offer corporations training.
    Sales people in clothing stores are not trained in any type of "clothing training" that i know of. I used to work at Bloomingdale's and you are only trained in customer service and store policies etc... I always asked customers what they were looking for what they liked etc... and went from there. I remember once a customer asked me if I liked a particular dress she had tried on to which I replied "it is nice but I think you could find something that looked better". Needless to say that was not the answer she wanted to hear... guess she wasn't looking for my T4 honesty.

Sandra
    T-Tapping since September of '09
    Type 4 with strong secondary Type 3

Level

Quote Originally Posted by slh100 View Post
    Needless to say that was not the answer she wanted to hear... guess she wasn't looking for my T4 honesty.
    I understand...

Kristine
    EP Type 3/2
    Learning and about T-Tapp - needing motivation to exercise period right now!

Level

Is there anyone doing DYT in Houston?

sometimes in, sometimes out, always moving round about.... :: )))))))))))))))))))))) !!

Level

I've decided to take a "road trip". I made a salon appointment for a color and cut for the end of June. I'm also going to attend the Hands-on experience for Type 4 the same day. I'm looking forward to it.

Default IMPORTANT Dressing Your Truth Affiliate Update!

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to make sure you all saw this....

We are making some very cool improvements to our affiliate program and I wanted to make sure any of you who are currently using your affiliate links to share the program are up to date as it does affect your links.

Here's the details:

Click here for a quick over view of all the changes: http://liveyourtruth.com/en/share-program-overview

New Affiliate Links [IMPORTANT]

Click here to view a video to learn how to get your new affiliate link: http://liveyourtruth.com/en/creating-your-new-affiliate-link

The first and most important update is that we have new affiliate links, and your old affiliate links are no longer valid and will not track commissions.

We wanted to make it easier for you to share your links with others than it currently is so we are changing the link format from it's current format which looks something like this:

http://myenergyprofile.com/?referrer=1234 --OLD
    http://dressingyourtruth.com/?referrer=1234 –OLD

To a much easier to remember and share format that will look like this

http://username.myenergyprofile.com --NEW
    http://username.dressingyourtruth.com –NEW

The biggest change is that you as an affiliate will be able to choose a unique affiliate ID to put before your links! We are very excited about this change!

Please note however, that your old links no longer work and will not track commissions so watch the video below and change your link today:

Updated Commissions

The second update is that we have updated commissions.

Our new commissions are as follows:

All online courses and digital products will receive a commission of 25% of the price paid. (i.e. if someone pays $297 for the Dressing Your Truth online course you will receive $74.25) This applies to both MyEnergyProfile.com and DressingYourTruth.com sites.

All shipped goods (i.e. books, makeup, haircare, skincare, jewelry, accessories) will receive a commission of 10% of the price paid.

Central Commission Tracker

You now have one place where you can go to view all your sales and commissions for MyEnergyProfile.com and DressingYourTruth.com!

You can now log in into your members area at http://member.liveyourtruth.com to view your sales and commissions in one central location!

More to come!

These are just a few of the improvements we have made and are going to be making to the Live Your Truth share program! We will keep you up to date as we continue to develop more tools.

Make sure you go get your new affiliate link now and start sharing!

Thanks,

Sarah Tuttle,

Live Your Truth Share Program Manager

Level

Sarah and Chris,

This is MUCH better. It'll be far easier to share as I've been doing with so many people, who I think lose my referrer numbers and just sign in at your site.

I love having my referrer links be this way now.

http://Pamela.dressingyourtruth.com
    http://Pamela.myenergyprofile.com

Pamela, Type 3, strong secondary Type 4

"that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil;" Hebrews 2:14
    "As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing." 1 Corinthians 15:26