Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My lipoma is shrinking!

Level

Default My lipoma is shrinking!

Thanks to the mag oil! It was about the size of a large grape, it is down to about half, and can hardly be seen now on my upper thigh. Before it was getting quite visible and was going to ask my Dr. soon about having it removed. I have been putting about one drop or so on it for about a week now. It is definitely smaller as I tend to neurotically rub it and I can definitely tell. Anyway, just wanted to share!

Level

Default Yeah!!

Congrats! I just love hearing great reports!! Be generous with the MO!!

Joan Schrader NAP
    Nemenhah Medicine Woman
    Naturopathic Doctor
    Master Herbalist, Reflexologist, Aromatherapist
    Health And Wisdom Inc.
    President

www.health-and-wisdom.com

Home of USP quality Magnesium Oil! Relaxation never was so easy!

"If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."

Level

Thanks for telling us, Judybats, and congratulations! This is a good reminder to try mag oil on everything! Now I'd better go put it on myself . . . .

Level

That is awesome!

Tina

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.”---Robert Frost

Level

Talking

This thread makes me think of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" - "Put some Windex on it!"

T-tapp Trainer, New Hampshire
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed NH & ME
    http://massagebyjane.com

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judybats View Post
    Thanks to the mag oil! It was about the size of a large grape, it is down to about half, and can hardly be seen now on my upper thigh. Before it was getting quite visible and was going to ask my Dr. soon about having it removed. I have been putting about one drop or so on it for about a week now. It is definitely smaller as I tend to neurotically rub it and I can definitely tell. Anyway, just wanted to share!

Quote Originally Posted by JoanS MH View Post
    Congrats! I just love hearing great reports!! Be generous with the MO!!
    Does this really work on lipomas?????? I've got one about ping pong ball sized on my upper arm. My primary care doc ordered an MRI about 18mos ago. Results were that it was just a lipoma and she said I could go to a surgeon if I wanted. I mentioned it to my gynocologist who is also a naturopath and she didn't recommend surgery. She said I'd probably end up with a divet (instead of a bump) and also a pretty big scar. She had no other suggestions. It's been slowly getting bigger. It's bothering me again (the look, it doesn't hurt or anything). I've been brushing my teeth with MO for a year now. I do the occasional soak but haven't made it a priority. But.......if I could have been putting MO on this bump for the last year .....grrrrrrrr. It never occured to me!
    Sherry

Level

Thumbs up

Judybats Thanks For Posting This!!!!!

I have a lipoma on my upper right thigh that's been there for 2.5 years now. It's round, if I measure it, it's about 2"x2". The Dr. did not advise surgery. I hate it. It doesn't hurt, but I hate the way it looks.

I'm so excited that this is working for you. When I'm through on the forum today I'm going to order some mag oil. I keep reading all the wonderful things it seems to do. First thing I'll use it on will be the lipoma.

Hugs, Kathleen

Level

Yes, it is getting much less noticeable. I really have to look now to find it. I used to be able to look down and see it plain as day, right in the middle front of my upper thigh. I too went to the dr. and they also said removing it would just leave a dent and a scar and not worth it as it is harmless. Anyway, if you already have it slap some on! Can't hurt! I only have been using about 2-3 drops once a day on it too. So not a lot. I am so happy it is getting smaller! I hope this works for you guys too!

Level

Woo-hoo, and congrats!!! Thanks for sharing this. I soak up (no pun intended) all threads about the mag oil! It's great to hear how it works in different ways for people. Thanks again!

Stick to the fight when you are hardest hit. It's when things seem worse that you musn't quit.
    --Anonymous

Level

I also put it on one I have had on my neck since I was a teen, only two days now and it too has shrunk some!!! By almost half! *happy dance*