Thread: Omaha Women's Living Expo

Level

Default Omaha Women's Living Expo

I will be an exhibitor at the Women’s Living Expo in Omaha, Nebraska, April 4 & 5, at the Qwest Center. Please contact me for expo specials at Tamara@t-tapp.com. I will be in booth 413 and have requested a spot to present on the Main Stage to talk about T-Tapp! It looks to be a fantastic weekend full of information geared toward women and the busy lives we lead. The Expo runs April 4, from 10 am – 6 pm and April 5, from 11 am – 5 pm. Admission is $5 a day payable at the door.
    Check it out the web site for more information - http://www.womenslivingexpo.com/Omaha2009/.

Products can be ordered prior to the workshop by contacting Tamara at Tamara@t-tapp.com. Pick up your order at the expo. Orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to the event to assure availability. Selected T-Tapp and wellness products will be available for purchase on the day of the event. If you know anyone wanting more information about T-Tapp and the amazing benefits it offers, bring them along and we’ll talk!

Hope to see you there!

Tamara Allen
    Retired T-Tapp Trainer
    Yoga Teacher - Restorative & Yin
    Reiki I & II Practitioner
    Omaha, Nebraska

www.restoruphoria.com
    cozumelblue@cox.net

Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we're
    supposed to be and embracing who we are. ~~Brene Brown from The Gifts of Imperfection

Level

Back up to the top.

Tamara Allen
    Retired T-Tapp Trainer
    Yoga Teacher - Restorative & Yin
    Reiki I & II Practitioner
    Omaha, Nebraska

www.restoruphoria.com
    cozumelblue@cox.net

Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we're
    supposed to be and embracing who we are. ~~Brene Brown from The Gifts of Imperfection