From my most recent T-Tappenings e-newsletter. I thought it worth posting. If you'd like to join my free e-newsletter, visit http://www.boxofpolkadots.com/ttapp.html
"There are so many videos, where do I start?"
"What should I buy next?"
Here are the answers!
Getting started with T-Tapp? Regardless of your current fitness level, choose from:
· T-Tapp MORE 4-in-1 - workout for those with more health concerns, candles on the cake, weight to lose and rehabilitative needs.
· Basic Workout Plus - aka the 15-minute workout. For those short on time or with a lower level of fitness.
· Basic Workout Plus w/SATI - same as above. Also includes the Step Away the Inches walking workout.
· Total Workout - for total body sculpting and those in general good health; includes Basic Workout Plus.
· Total System - Includes Total Workout plus the Cellulite Removal Technique (CRT) system for skin tightening and smoothing.
Do you already own one of the above? If not, do not pass go or collect $200. Return to the top of this article and choose one of the "Getting Started with T-Tapp" options. Intermediate workouts to use after becoming firmly grounded in the basics (as above):
· Basic Workout Plus to Tempo* - latest version of Basic Workout Plus.
· Step Away the Inches - T-Tapp-style walking (in place) workout.
· Broom Workout - incorporates T-Tapp Step Away techniques plus the use of a household broom to achieve muscle activation.
· Hit the Floor - 30-minute floor workout focused on the rib to hip area.
· Tempo Torso* - full body workout targeting the torso and mid body; approx. 30 minutes.
· Tempo Arms* - full body workout targeting the upper body and arms; approx. 30 minutes.
· Tempo 2* - the latest version of the total workout; a head-to-toe workout; approx. 45 minutes.
· Tempo Lower Body* - full body workout, including standing and floor work sections both targeting the lower body; about one hour total. Make sure you work on Hit the Floor for a while before getting this one.
· Total Workout SuperSlow** - total workout workshop style; it's a long one!
Do you already own one of the "Getting Started" options AND feel confident and strong in your practice of intermediate level T-Tapp workouts? If not, read no further (I mean it - no jumping ahead of yourself!). Advanced workouts:
· Step it to the Max - ready to step up your SATI? This is the next level; 40 minutes.
· LadyBug Workout - created to combat hormonal mid-body fat storage; includes one hour of both standing and floor work with techniques for advanced levels of muscle activation.
· Critter Crunch** - a relative of the LadyBug workout; a little over an hour, covering additional floor moves.
· Hit the Floor Harder - feel HTF is a piece of cake and can't get enough Organs in Place and Half Frog situps? Try this hour plus of advanced level quick-paced T-Tapp floor work.
· Maxi-Max Workouts 1, 2 and 3 - nothing shorter than an hour. Each workout includes both standing and floor portions. These move at a pretty good clip so you need to have form down solid.
· Foot & Finger Fitness** - have foot or finger issues or want to keep such things at bay? This is for you.
· AM Stretch** - T-Tapp-style stretch workout.
· Sit Down T-Tapp VHS w/FREE CD - a 20-minute seated T-Tapp workout for use at your desk or for those with limited lower body strength or mobility.
· TappCore - designed for use with students, these minute-moves can also be used to sneak T-Tapp into your day.
*Tempo workouts have a smooth steady pace with less verbal instruction than starter and instructional workouts.
**Workshop-style - filmed at the 2007 Safety Harbor T-Tapp Retreat. Slow pacing with very detailed verbal instruction.