Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magnesium oil revisited

Level

Default Magnesium oil revisited

I would like to start a thread about magnesium oil successes. We have read the looooong thread, but maybe we can refresh our memories with a new start.

I have been using the oil for about two months now. One of the things that I have noticed is that my gums are tightening. There is a long way to go but there is improvement.

I also wanted to say that I have learned so much from all of the posters (?), especially Joan. Her wisdom is wonderful and the customer service at her store is superb.
    Thanks, Debbie

Level

http://www.health-and-wisdom.com

Need to get this right up at the top so newbies know where to find Joan, get the best price AND superior customer service!

[u]Lori</u>

Level

Hi Debbie! Are you using the Mag Oil to swish around your mouth? Just curious.

I've used it for the bath and sore muscles. It works wonders!!

Casey Ellis
    T-Tapp Staff & TNT
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Call Me: 1.877.TAPP.FIT toll free
    Email Me: casey@t-tapp.com
    Friend Me: http://www.myspace.com/caseylovesttapp

T-Tapper for life... "Just do it!"

Level

Thnx Debbie good idea.

Joan had told me to make copies of my posts so i would have them. Now I've lost the list of all my health benefits. I find when you're out of pain and begin to feel really good it's hard to remember all the problems of the past.

My health benefits have been so many and so incredible I even have problems believing I was that bad.

I was in constant pain. I couldn't even walk down 1 step without excruciating pain. I couldn't open a jar or a bottle my hands hurt do badly. My body ached all over at all times. I didn't take drugs because I don't believe in them and I know all drugs have some kind of adverse reaction on the body and I wasn't willing to chance any additional problems.

I'm now at least 95% pain free. I can walk up and down flights of steps. I am now able to open jars and bottles.

The beginning of all the good started when I eliminated Gluten from my diet. Thanks to a very determined and caring "Rose Tapper" Laura. My energy levels started turning around within 3 days. Then shortly after JaneB posted about Transdermal Magnesium and I found the information interesting, but the Mag Oil was very expensive. Then Helena posted about Joan and Health and Wisdom and my life started to turn around. I no longer take basic nutrients. I only take organic and natural source nutritionals. My health has done an about face and I feel whole again.

As this thread progresses I'm sure I'll start to be reminded of all the problems of the past and I'll post them as they come up.

I do my foot soaks or tub soaks almost daily. I also spray Mo on areas that might be bothering me at a time. Tuesday I was at the polls collecting signatures on a petition to get someone on the ballot running for Sheriff and my knees were bothering me. I didn't have the old pain, but they were sore. I sprayed the MO on my knees and the surrounding areas and it still amazes me how well it works.

Please everyone, share your experiences. Now that it isn't and 85 page thread we'll probably have more people start reading about the MO and maybe like us can be helped by this product.

((((HUGS))))
    Eileen

Level

i havent been using the mag oil for all that long but i have already noticed some major improvements. the very first night i soaked my feet, i didnt wake up with horrible foot cramps. i still get them but ONLY on nights that i forget to soak or am just too tired and/or lazy to do it. now i make sure that if i dont soak, i at least spray my feet down with the mag oil before i put on my socks and go to bed.
    another thing i have noticed some improvement in is my anxiety levels. as long as i continue to soak, the level of anxiety i have the next day is tolerable. if i dont soak or spray my feet with the oil, the next day im usually having to sedate myself with some relaxant herbs of some kind just to get thru the day. gotta love the mag oil!!!

Level

Hi all,

Yes, very pity the mag. thread is gone..but we can start again.
    I can move my toes again..( artrithus), I can move my back and shoulders without pain. (DH rubs the mag. oil every evening on my back)
    I brush my teeth with te mag. oil.
    Also use the prill-water.
    At this moment I'm measure the ph from my urine (I'm loosing a lot of hair [:0][:0])
    When I come out bed the ph is 5..but after 750 Ml. prill-water...it is ph7!!!

We don't know magnesium oil and prill-water here in Holland.
    I read and learned about it on this forum and that is also how I found Joan.

So..thank you all

best regards from Holland
    Dia

Level

hey, i'm so glad i can ask this question here rather than looking through 85 pages of post!

ANYONE HAD BENEFIT WITH CELLULITE OR SPIDER VEINS WITH THE MAG OIL OR MAG GEL?

Jennie

Level

Joan, can we put Teresa's grapefruit essential oil in prill water? What about if there are actual prill beads in the container? I didn't want to put the two together until I asked.

Thanks!

Vicki Drobnis
    Tennessee's T-Tapp Trainer
    NESTA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
    http://www.t-tapp.com/trainers/vickidrobnis/
    http://www.avdfitness.com
    Success story: http://www.t-tapp.com/success/vickidrobnis/default.asp

T-Tapp: Bend it, tuck it, lift it!

Level

I have been using the magnesium oil and gel. Heading into my third month.

I sleep better. I used to take melatonin, but don't have to anymore. Did you know that your body needs magnesium to produce melatonin? Makes so much sense.

Stress is not as hard on me.

Anxiety has diminished.

I put it on my face, the bags under my eyes aren't as swollen, my pores are definitely getting smaller. I also carefully put it on my eyelids and my eyes don't get as tired anymore. I had read about using an oil that way for dry eyes and decided to try it with MO.

I put it on my spider veins and have noticed improvement. I do AL to get the sluggish blood out of the leg, put on the magnesium gel, follow it with Joan's wonderful cayenne sauve and put the feet up for 20 min. by the way, Joan, I love the smell of the sauve.

I soak my feet about 2-3 times aweek or whenever I have had a stressful day or am especially tired.

We use the gel on bumps and bruises. I put it on cuts or scrapes, peel myself off the ceiling, and watch it heal faster. [B)][]

I brush my teeth with the oil-I'm up to full strength now. My teeth were translucent, but now the enamel is rebuilding again. I could tell a difference within days. [8D] Dh says if it is doing this for your teeth, think what it is doing inside your body.

I put some MO in my shampoo and use the gel in my hair when I am ready to style it. I also use virgin apple cider and prill water as a rinse for my hair. My hair has always been limp and would lose whatever curl I managed to get in it by noon. Now, it is shiny and manageable and holds the style all day, sometimes into the next day.

We also have the prills and love the taste of our water now. We want to get the laundry prills also.

I think that is all. If I think of something else, I will post again. But I am so pleased with the MO and gel, I would not like to be without it again.

Bev

A newbie looking to firm up so jello she has been carrying around too long.

Level

quote:Originally posted by eshlemania

I have been using the magnesium oil and gel. Heading into my third month.

I sleep better. I used to take melatonin, but don't have to anymore. Did you know that your body needs magnesium to produce melatonin? Makes so much sense.

Stress is not as hard on me.

Anxiety has diminished.

I put it on my face, the bags under my eyes aren't as swollen, my pores are definitely getting smaller. I also carefully put it on my eyelids and my eyes don't get as tired anymore. I had read about using an oil that way for dry eyes and decided to try it with MO.

I put it on my spider veins and have noticed improvement. I do AL to get the sluggish blood out of the leg, put on the magnesium gel, follow it with Joan's wonderful cayenne sauve and put the feet up for 20 min. by the way, Joan, I love the smell of the sauve.

I soak my feet about 2-3 times aweek or whenever I have had a stressful day or am especially tired. In fact, if I forget about the soaks, my body reminds me by not resting as well at night.

We use the gel on bumps and bruises. I put it on cuts or scrapes, peel myself off the ceiling, and watch it heal faster. [B)][]

I brush my teeth with the oil-I'm up to full strength now. My teeth were translucent, but now the enamel is rebuilding again. I could tell a difference within days. [8D] Dh says if it is doing this for your teeth, think what it is doing inside your body.

I put some MO in my shampoo and use the gel in my hair when I am ready to style it. I also use virgin apple cider and prill water as a rinse for my hair. My hair has always been limp and would lose whatever curl I managed to get in it by noon. Now, it is shiny and manageable and holds the style all day, sometimes into the next day.

We also have the prills and love the taste of our water now. We want to get the laundry prills also.

I think that is all. If I think of something else, I will post again. But I am so pleased with the MO and gel, I would not like to be without it again.

Bev