Cheryl or another Habit Former...
I am thinking that I would like to jump in on HF, but I was going to start Curves today (trying to work out at home is VERY difficult)so I want to somehow fit that in for my workouts. Thus, I would like to do the following:
1. Every morning PBS and brush
2. 3-4 times per week: BWO+ or More Level 1 (part 1) and then my Curves workout, followed by OIP and either crunches or HF.
3."off days"- PBS, TTT, 1 set HD, OIP and either crunches or HF. Follow this occasionally with a walk w/my babies, a walk on my elliptical, or one of my bellydancing tapes : )
Now for some questions:
1. I don't plan on dieting... not now, not ever (been there done that). I have about 40 pounds too many on my body and am a size 14 aspiring to one day be a size 8. Will the amount of T-tapp work I am going to be doing be enough to cause me to drop those inches w/out dieting, or is weight and inch loss a lost cause and I will simply be working out to improve my health (that is not a bad thing, but if I am going to put a lot of effort in here, I would like to at least be able to wear some of my smaller clothes!)
2. I have this lovely apron of belly flab, a present from my recent twin pregnancy and c-section. What would be most effective in shrinking that: OIP with HF situps, or OIP with the crunch series from HTF? And how many sets of OIP and how many HF situps or crunches?
3. Will this schedule overwork me? I want to do my BWO+/More and OIP series along w/my Curves b/c when I get home from work my babies and hubby really take up my time, so I will be lucky to fit in PBS/TTT/HD on my days off from the long workouts... if I get in an extra walk/bellydance/etc on my short wo days, great, but if not PBS/TTT/HD will at least get done before I fall exhausted into bed at night.
Thanks for the help!
Edited to add: I will probably cut and paste this post onto General Discussion board to hopefully get some answers there as well!
Nathan and Jessica
Edited by - techie on 12/03/2004 1:48:44 PM
FABULOUS Mommy to twins Nathan and Jessica (born 04/20/2004)