Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRT for the face??

Hi folks!

I'm at the end of my second week of T-Tapp MORE and I'm starting to feel the beneficial effects! I started using alfalfa last week and started brushing this morning.

My question is, I haven't heard anything mentioned about loose skin around the face and neck and whether or not brushing anywhere on those areas would help and if so, in what direction?

On my own this morning though after brushing correctly everywhere else, I simply took the brush in an upward motion along my neck then up my face toward the top of my head. My face is really "round" since the weight gain and I just don't want saggy patches of "leathery" skin and a loose saggy neck as I lose the weight.

Thanks!

Karen

Face Brushing
    Do you know about the T-Tapp Face Brushing Sequence? In order to do face brushing you will want to purchase a small, soft, natural bristle brush. We do not retail those yet, but you can find one at any bath and body store for about $10.00. Do not use the plastic kind because they do not have the same affect and can scratch your skin. T-Tapps Face Brushing Sequence is as follows:

Begin with brushing up on the neck and then on the face, you brush up and out:
    Jaw line - brush out in circular motions towards ear.
    Cheekbones - brush out in circular motions towards ear.
    Forehead - start in middle of forehead and brush out on each side towards temple.
    Nose - small circular movements over the nose.
    Under eyes - tiny, light circular motions from outer eye in towards the nose (not out towards ear)

sigpic

Michelle Barbuto RN - Specializing in Physical Rehab Nursing
    (`*.Master T-Tapp Trainer, Trainer Mentor,
    Mommy Fitness Trainer, Forum Moderator
    .*)

http://fitwith6.com
    EMAIL: michelle@t-tapp.com

My Results using T-Tapp -->> Click Here

Become a T-Tapp Trainer --> TnT Mentor

Find me on Facebook!
    Follow me on Twitter
    Connect on Pinterest

Comment

Thank you so much!!! Doing it on my own, I was pretty close...

Karen

Comment

Hey everyone! I found a link to a really inexpensive all-natural face brush. Here it is: http://www.internatural-alternative-...ingr375128.cfm

Casey Ellis
        Former T-Tapp Employee, 1997-2011

Read My T-Tapp Fitness & Food Blog: Foodie In Motion
        Follow me on Twitter & Facebook!

"Exercise is your king, and nutrition is your queen. Together they create your fitness kingdom." -- Jack LaLanne (RIP)

Comment

This is so AWESOME, Casey!!! Thanks so much!!!
          You are such a blessing! Here we have all been yearning for a face brush and what a super deal you found us!!!

I called them and they said the special should run the rest of August and S&H is $4.95.

Piglet2u
          Never give up!

Favorite T-Tapp WO - MORE!
          Long Torso - Short Leg, 5'5"
          Estimated total inches to lose from starting point: 150
          1st Yr T-Tapping 6/18/09-6/18/10:
          42.325 inches & 31.6 lbs GONE! See post 1202 on MORE Thread
          Praise the Lord!!!

Work From Home - PM me.

Comment

Another place I have seen them in the past is vitacost.com

~Hannah
            Thyroid cancer survivor, Wife, & Mama to 6 children aged 13 & under

Check your neck!! (link)
            "Thyroid cancer is now the 6th most common cancer in women. About three times as many women as men get thyroid cancer."

Comment

Thanks for this info. I am sorta new here but, have been body brushing off and on and wondered about the face and neck. This is great news to me!

Comment

Love when spam bumps up *useful* posts!

Lori

Do not be confused, I am NOT a trainer just someone who has been around for over 12 years and talks too much!

Hopefully one of the many Certified T-Tapp Trainers will be along shortly, with the most accurate information.

My Success Story

http://sewfrench.com/

Comment

Time for another bump.

Lisa

"There is no try, there is only do or not do." ~ Yoda

Comment

I found a small rectangular natural bristle brush called a nail brush at Bed Bath and Beyond a while back for less than $5. It has bristles on both sides, one side being smaller and softer than the other. I use the firmer, longer side for my face and the smaller softer side for under my eyes. Its actually working quite well and very inexpensive.

Comment

I just wanted to say that at wal mart in the health and beauty aids section where they have the bath salts and bath brushes and such....I purchased an all natural soft bristle brush with a long wooden handle, which is removable that is perfect for my face. It's only 98 cents. The brush itself is small and it's perfect for the face. Does wonders for mine!

Last edited by sandie6605; 06-15-2010, 08:58 PM.
                      We first make our habits....then our habits make us.

In memory of my Ej
                      11-22-1923 to 12-10-2001.

Comment

I bought a whisker brush for my DH-you know the old fashioned lather up the face brush?. He didn't like it but it is working great for my face. I got it at WalMart.

~*~Dana Ellsworth~*~

Comment

Interesting ... this had come to my mind already. The creased neck, double chin, and jowls look is not appealing but will be worse when loose.

14 day BWO bootcamp started 09.20.10

Comment

Originally posted by monica213 View Post
                            Face Brushing
                            Do you know about the T-Tapp Face Brushing Sequence? In order to do face brushing you will want to purchase a small, soft, natural bristle brush. We do not retail those yet, but you can find one at any bath and body store for about $10.00. Do not use the plastic kind because they do not have the same affect and can scratch your skin. T-Tapps Face Brushing Sequence is as follows:

Begin with brushing up on the neck and then on the face, you brush up and out:
                            Jaw line - brush out in circular motions towards ear.
                            Cheekbones - brush out in circular motions towards ear.
                            Forehead - start in middle of forehead and brush out on each side towards temple.
                            Nose - small circular movements over the nose.
                            Under eyes - tiny, light circular motions from outer eye in towards the nose (not out towards ear)
                            I had read that with dry brushing on the body the movements should go towards the heart, "stroking away from your heart puts extra pressure on the valves within the veins and lymph vessels and can cause ruptured vessels and varicose veins."
                            So on the neck I have always used brush stokes that go down to my chest, and on my face I have done the circular movements that you have described above.I figured on the neck we have the lymph nodes on the side of our throat, so downward strokes would be best. Any thoughts on this ?

Comment

I never thought about brushing the face but I'd definitely like to get a brush and try this.

Comment

Working...
                              X