No announcement yet.

Why is Pyruvyl-Glycine special?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Pyruvyl-Glycine special?

You see Teresa spraying Pyruvyl-Glycine (PG) in the workouts and you read about it on the website but do you ever wonder what makes PG special?

Here are the facts:

• Is clinically proven to burn 48% MORE fat throughout the day.
    • Helps you to burn 47% MORE weight.
    • Increases your endurance without stimulating your heart or nervous system!
    • Offsets simple carbohydrate conversion to fat.
    In the article by Dr. Ron Kennedy called "What If You Could TURBOCHARGE Your Every Move?!", Dr. Kennedy states "Pyruvyl-glycine goes directly to your tissues to enhance endurance and increase fat burning (even while you're at rest) immediately."

Renee D posted:

"The PG spray is everything that it claims to be. I started doing the Total Body Workout almost two years ago, and I had a difficult time getting through it. I couldn't believe it because I was very fit. I did aerobic workouts every day, and weight training at least 3-4 times per week.

Then I tried the PG spray. I can't beleive the difference it makes! For the first time, I wasn't panting near the end of the session, with my muscles feeling so weak that I didn't want to stand up.

If you are skeptical, try one bottle to see how it works. I'm now doing the Intermediate Tempo 2 Workout with no difficulty (and yes, still seeing those results!)

For the month of September (while supplies last) every order placed on over $75.00 will also receive one free Pyruvyl-Glycine sublingual. That is a $39.95 value for free!

Have a great day!

T-Tapp Staffer/ T-Tapper
    Questions? Contact me:

Sobbing, one day too early. Sniffling. I place a big order one day too early.

I have tried PG spray in the past and have not noticed a difference. I do have to admit that I wasn't consistent with it. Does that make a difference?

Yes it does! It really helps me with stamina, especially for my thighs.

I've also noticed it helps with carb cravings.

Love the PG!

~ .. )) -::-
        . .))
        ((. .. Trisch -::-
        -::- ((.*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
        Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
        (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
        ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
        My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
        you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
        ~Crystal Paine~