No announcement yet.

HCG Diet and T-Tapp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vicky, there's one called HCG Diet Made Simple that's supposed to be good. Just be careful because some books don't follow the original protocol. They change the allowed foods. You'll lose the best if you stick to the original one as written in "Pounds and Inches".
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09
    Down 125 pounds and 117.25 inches since May 28, 2012 with hCG & T-Tapp

My Testimonial Tuesday
    My Website

Comment

I agree especially if you're on your first round. The subsequent rounds you might want to experiment but if you don't loose just jump back to protocol.
      Anne, single, SAHM/WAHM, to 3 of the best boys ever!

PCOS/IR survivor. 5' 8" tall, Long Torso/Long Leg. Down from an almost 26/267 in 2005 to a 12/190's in 2013. Found the key to continuing my weight loss and it's so much easier than HCG! Thanks to years of work with T-Tapp my muscle tone is amazing.

Certified Professional Life Coach and Ambassador for Plexus Intl.

Comment

Lisa, if you are dying for a "bread" on LR I found a great recipe made of almond flour and eggs. It's not protocol but it sure was nice to break up the monotony once in a while. It hasn't thrown me off and I'm still stable. Let me know if you're interested.

PCOS/IR survivor. 5' 8" tall, Long Torso/Long Leg. Down from an almost 26/267 in 2005 to a 12/190's in 2013. Found the key to continuing my weight loss and it's so much easier than HCG! Thanks to years of work with T-Tapp my muscle tone is amazing.

Comment

Pinterest is a great avenue for recipes ! I have so many interesting recipes for all phases but now I have to figure out the phase part LOL. I think I have most of it now and its gonna be great to finally lose this weight...
          wanda chafin

Comment

Anne, I'd love that recipe!

Wanda, Phase 2/P2 is when you're on the hcg. It can be anywhere from 23 - 40 days depending on how much you have to lose.

Then is Phase 3/P3 it last 3 weeks and on it you can't have any starch or sugar, but otherwise you're not limited. It's where you have to start figuring out what works for you and what doesn't. You really learn a not about your body doing this diet.

Then Phase 4/P4 is normal life. You're not limited at all, but you have to take the info that you learned about what makes you gain and apply it. For example, I've discovered that I can't do dairy products. I can eat cheese and some greek yogurt, but all other dairy causes me to gain weight and cough my head off. LOL!
            Lisa
            T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday
            My Website

Comment

I forgot to mention earlier, one of the reasons to stick to the protocol is also so you can stabilize better and quicker. Sometimes people can eat foods that aren't on protocol and still lose if they're staying within the allotted calories, but then when they're in P3 they have a hard time stablizing.
              Lisa
              T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday
              My Website

Comment

Lisa, here's one I can't find the one I made the other day. It tasted like cornbread! Yummy! It's somewhere on the spark diet menus.

Comment

Thanks, Anne! I can't wait to try it! I usually get away with eating 1 slice of bread a day in P4, but I'd rather make my own healthier version.
                  I've only got 1 more week of VLCD left and then eggs, here I come!
                  Lisa
                  T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday
                  My Website

Comment

Oops, I forgot, on LR you can't have bread! Maybe we should start another LR thread so people don't get confused?
                    Lisa
                    T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday
                    My Website

Comment

And bacon and avocados..and...and...and! LOL! I am completely stable! I have been wolfing down such good fat I have forgotten to eat veggies! This morning I said to myself "Holy Crap! Have some broccoli woman, before you get scurvy! LOL!

Comment

Lisa
                        T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday
                        My Website

Comment

There's no wheat/grain ;0) I only have it about 3 times a week to break up the monotony. So far so good.

Comment

I love your blog Lisa, some interesting things on there . I'm still checking on things but it sounds like I might try it..I just wish there was a diet for the gland that makes us younger, the ( pit something gland) I would go on that one for sure..lol Your the best Lisa and doing just great on the diet , congrats on that...
                            wanda chafin

Comment

Thanks, Wanda! LOL about the diet to make you younger! That's Nerium silly! Not a diet, LOL!

Keep us posted on what you do. You won't regret trying it! I promise!
                              Lisa
                              T-Tapping since 9/16/09

My Testimonial Tuesday
                              My Website

Comment

I will update you on my progress. I have been busy getting recipes its amazing the things they come up with ( people are so smart ), there is hamburger with onion rings , fried breaded chicken or fish.. So many Fun things LOL ..
                                wanda chafin

Comment

Working...
                                X