Dave's Killer Bread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave's Killer Bread

So do you think Dave's Killer Bread would be GM or not?

Here is the ingredient list:

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/glossary.shtml

Some varieties are flourless sprouted wheat and spelt. Here's are the varieties:

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/breads.shtml

~Tamara~

48 yrs old, 5'3" and ready to get tightened and toned the T-Tapp way!

A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sure looks like it to me. Any of those ingredients by themselves are GM. The idea with GM/MM is to stay away from processed foods on GM days. If this helps you do that, then by all means!
    Nancy

Started T-Tapp 7/07
    Size 12-14 when I started, now size 10!
    "I can do all through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13

Comment

And what a story he has!

Lori

Do not be confused, I am NOT a trainer just someone who has been around for over 12 years and talks too much!

Hopefully one of the many Certified T-Tapp Trainers will be along shortly, with the most accurate information.

My Success Story

http://sewfrench.com/

Comment

I'd certainly buy it! It all sounds delicious!!!!!

- Shari

Comment

It really is a fascinating story he has. And the bread is really wonderful bread.

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure I understand the GM types of food but one of the threads I was reading made it sound like it would not include breads except Ezekiel and manna bread. I would think it would be any truly 100% whole grain natural breads.

Now if I could just get my sweet tooth under control!

~Tamara~

A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Since Dave's Killer Bread is fairly new & it seems to only be available in stores in the NW people probably weren't aware of it. I'd say it qualifies as GM. Just don't eat too much of it! I wonder why he only sprouts the wheat bread though?

- Shari

Comment

WOW! I LOVED this story....I am a firm believer that anyone can change, you just have to want to
              I am also going to order some of his bread and see if my HFS will carry some, I was that touched by his video.

Are all of his breads sprouted? Guess I need to do some investigating....

Thank you for sharing.

Mary Ann

Comment

I don't think all of his varieties are sprouted from what I can tell.

I guess it probably is just available in the NW - at least you can order it though.

~Tamara~

Comment

This bread dose taste great -- so great -- I want more. BUT, I live in the southern part of the US and do not have access to it. (I was able to taste it while on vacation in Idaho.) So. . .I took the list of ingredients and recreated the recipe. I've fine-tuned it so that it is good enough for us. If you're interested in trying my recipe, let me know. I do not say it is exactly the same, just dang close! I've only recreated the Killer Bread recipe, as that was the only one I tasted.

Comment

Daves Killer Bread

Yes, please post your imitation recipe for Dave's Killer Bread. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X