No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCOS and DIM?

I'm wondering if anyone here has luck taking DIM and relieving any PCOS symptoms? I do have PCOS but lately I'm having issues with my bust constantly feeling engorged (the last three cycles or so). I did NOT need any help in this area and am very frustrated.
    I seriously want a reduction(36 G) but am truly terrified they would grow back!

Heather M. in the Pacific Northwest
    T-Tapper since May 2009

I took it before I had my hysterectomy and when I was teetering on PCOS levels and it was bad for MY body.
    it started making my feet hurt! I would get up to walk and felt like an old woman! soooo painful! I finally narrowed it down to that and when I stopped the pain went away and I slowly was adding supplements back in and bam, it started again with the DIM
    I know it sounds so weird but that is just my experience. If you try it I would suggest not starting any other things at that same time so you can see if it is doing anything for you
    I can't even remember what other things I was taking at the time but the DIM was the culprit

Do a search on this forum for DIM. There have been at least 2 threads in the last few years, with people reporting good benefits. It DOES matter which one you use. The Nature's Way DIM Plus is excellent.

Holistic Health Life Coach

"She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain." -Louisa May Alcott