How much alfalfa do you take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much alfalfa do you take?

How many milligrams/capsules of alfalfa do you take?
    How long does it take to notice a difference?

Thanks.

I take 12 capsules a day, for hormone balancing.

If I don't take it, or don't take enough, I notice the same day (hot flash!)

For skin improvement/tightening, I would say you should notice in a few weeks, especially if you are skin brushing too.

Sarah

Comment

I take 12 a day, sometimes more during TOM. You can take anywhere from 6-12 a day. Most peeps seem to take 9, 3 x 3 times a day.

You should notice less bloat almost immediately and other improvements gradually.

Just keep Tapping...just keep Tapping...

Ally

Ally

Comment

12 a day. 3 at 4 different times. Any less and I retain water.

[u]Lori</u>

Lori

Do not be confused, I am NOT a trainer just someone who has been around for over 12 years and talks too much!

Hopefully one of the many Certified T-Tapp Trainers will be along shortly, with the most accurate information.

My Success Story

http://sewfrench.com/

Comment

12 or more a day for me. For hot flashes, water retention and to keep my body alkaline!

Jill Brightbill
          T-Tapp Trainer-in-Training
          Harrisburg PA

Jill Brightbill
          T-Tapp Trainer
          IFPA Certified Personal Trainer
          Fitour Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach,
          Core and Functional Fitness Instructor,
          Senior Fit Instructor.
          Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
          My Website
          Trainer Bio
          jillb@T-Tapp.com
          "Virtual" Web-Based Training
          Tapping since 2001

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
          Dr. Seuss

It's nice to be important but its more important to be nice!
          John Cassis

Comment

12 a day for me, too! Only had one hot flash since I upped it from 8 to 12 in October. Also no more swelling feet and less inflammatory pain. Wouldn't do without it! Bobbi

Comment

I take 9. 3 am, 3 lunch, 3 before bed. I only started a month or so ago. I noticed my skin looks brighter... Wow, you folks taking 12 a day! I take Estroven for hot flashes and if I stop taking them within 3 days I constantly have really bad hot flashes.

Jean

Jean from NJ

Jean from NJ

Comment

quote:Originally posted by abzoeh

I take 12 a day, sometimes more during TOM. You can take anywhere from 6-12 a day. Most peeps seem to take 9, 3 x 3 times a day.

You should notice less bloat almost immediately and other improvements gradually.

Ally
                Yeah, what she said. Ally was the one who got me hooked on falf to start! If I'm snarky, well more than normal snarky, she'll say, hmm, spicy, are you taking the falf today? LOL

The PAUSE button is your friend.
                You know you want to...P-L-A-Y. Come on, push it. You can do it.

<font color=\"red\">Just push PLAY. I mean, really, the tapes/DVDs won\'t work unless you actually *do* them. Just start.</font id=\"red\">

Comment

WHAT????????????????

UGH, why didn't I know about this sooner!!! To keep from bloating and to stay alkaline???? WOW This is just what I need. I've never ordered alfalfa, cause some things are a pain to ship to Canada, but I'm going to start trying.

Thanks to everyone who posted on this topic...

Cindy[8D]

Comment

OUCH...it's about 18.00 to ship to Canada...hmmmm I'm so sad! Is it worth trying though????

Cindy

Comment

Yes, it's worth trying!! Maybe you could check with the couple of Canadian trainers and see if they have any in stock and could sell to you. That way, it's already across the border.

The thing about alfalfa that I love the most, other than the de-puffing effect it has, is that Teresa has said cancer can't live in an alkaline environment so I'm thinking anything that helps to make me more alkaline is good!

Ally

Ally

Comment

Cindy,

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live in Canada? I am on the border near Cornwall, Ontario.

Comment

WAAAAYYY over west...southern alberta.

Thanks!
                          Cindy

Comment

Cindy--Okay, hope you find a Canadian trainer who can help!

Sarah

Comment

Sarah, do you have a connection for alfalfa in this part of the world! [:I] I'm in toronto and love this stuff! Although after reading this post I'm upping it to 9!
                              Vida

Comment

Working...
                              X