Recommended DVD's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended DVD's

I am able to purchase a couple new T-Tapp DVD's and was hoping for some suggestions. I'm a true combo and need help in my mid-section. Since I began T-Tapp I've lost about 27 inches, but only about 2 of those we're in my waist, abs, and hips combined! HELP!

I have BWO+, TWO, MORE, & SATI. Can I have some suggestions as to what would be good for my mid-section? Thanks, ladies.
    Kristine
    Homeschooling Mom of 6

Began my T-Tapp journey on 6/4/12 and have lost 28" so far.
    My Testimonial Tuesday

Well, ribs up and curling the core is best for the mid-section!

But aside from that, how about Critter Crunch Floor or Critter Crunch 2? Adding some floorwork in might be just the ticket! Just remember to keep those abs engaged and like the standing workouts--fewer reps done to best form are better than all reps slogged through!

HTH!
    ~ .. )) -::-
    . .))
    ((. .. Trisch -::-
    -::- ((.*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
    (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
    My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~

Comment

Thanks, Trisch. I've been trying to curl my core from the beginning but couldn't hold it. One of my pregnancies I tore all my lower ab muscles and I didn't know if they'd ever heal. I finally feel like I'm making progress and can actually feel something when I curl now. It's giving me hope I'll lose more now that I can feel what I'm doing
      Kristine
      Homeschooling Mom of 6

My Testimonial Tuesday

Comment

You'll get there, Kristine! I think it took probably 4 years before I felt I could really curl, especially in the middle portion of my abs, and HOLD it! Then I decided to become a trainer and everything fell apart when I added talking it and spotting it! LOL! Always a progression!
        . .))

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug

From a 22W to a 6!
        My Testimonial Tuesday

~Crystal Paine~

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedMama View Post
          Then I decided to become a trainer and everything fell apart when I added talking it and spotting it! LOL!
          LOL - I can only imagine!
          Kristine
          Homeschooling Mom of 6

My Testimonial Tuesday

Comment

You can always hold on for senior fit....
            *jaci

Comment

Senior Fit is AMAZING! But you need some floor work. I would recommend Critter Crunch
              sigpic

Michelle Barbuto RN - Specializing in Physical Rehab Nursing
              (`*.Master T-Tapp Trainer, Trainer Mentor,
              Mommy Fitness Trainer, Forum Moderator
              .*)

http://fitwith6.com
              EMAIL: michelle@t-tapp.com

My Results using T-Tapp -->> Click Here

Become a T-Tapp Trainer --> TnT Mentor

Find me on Facebook!
              Follow me on Twitter
              Connect on Pinterest

Comment

Ooooooooooh, I cannot wait for Sr. Fit!
                Abbie

Started T-Tapping on 2/21/11 (my birthday) and have lost 85 inches and 30 pounds so far!! And I am LOVING the T-Tapp Journey!

A Woman's Heart Should Be So Hidden In Christ, That Only A Man Seeking The Lord Can Find It.
                - Elizabeth Elliot

1st Runner Up in the More-To-Lose Under 50 Category in the 2012 60 Day Challenge!!!
                http://t-tapp.com/challenge2012/abbigails/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by mamalove View Post
                  Ooooooooooh, I cannot wait for Sr. Fit!
                  Only in Ttapp would a 17 year-old be jumping up and down for something called Senior Fit!

Kristine, Critter Crunch is on my wishlist. If you get it, can you post an update after a few weeks (how it's going and if you notice a difference in how you do the standing workouts?). Good luck!
                  I've been Tapping since 2009 and always have great results, but in 2012 I found a way to make it a part of my daily life! Have been Tapping regularly - with a very modest schedule but CONSISTENTLY! - since the spring 2012 Challenge and am loving it.

Comment

LOL CityGirl! So true!

When I first did the first part of Critter Crunch Floor, I thought it was nice and instructive, but since it was a Retreat series workout, lots of instruction, answering questions, etc., I didn't expect to feel it. And I didn't. Until the next day!!!!

I was amazed at how going so slowly, with the instructional "breaks" could get my abs that activated! Good thing I split it over 2 days most of the times I did it! LOL!
                    . .))

From a 22W to a 6!
                    My Testimonial Tuesday

~Crystal Paine~

Comment

My vote: 1.Critter Crunch, 2. Total Superslow and 3.Senior Fit (because it is not out yet)!!!

It is all with the ribs up tummy in and hold it tight, and breathe out.
                      Ordered More and TWO on 7/7/2010, Started tapping on 7/30/2010.
                      2011 30 Day Challenge Less to Lose Category Winner.
                      2012 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
                      2014 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
                      2015 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
                      T-Tapp Trainer in Training

Comment

I was thinking along the same lines as ayj67....Critter Crunch, Total Superslow, Senior Fit
                        Jennifer Tomlinson
                        Commit to be healthy and fit!
                        Master T-Tapp Trainer - TWO, LADY BUG, MORE, HTF and SENIOR FIT
                        Certified IFPA Personal Trainer
                        www.jennifertomlinson.com

Comment

I don't want to hijack this thread but since it's along the same lines.... In the store there's a recommendation that we be familiar with HTF before getting Critter Crunch ("*It is recommended that you are familiar with one of the following workouts prior to Critter Crunch Floor: Hit the Floor Series, Tempo Lower Body, Ladybug Workout") which sounds like the opposite of what everyone's saying here. Is it just a mistake on the store website?
                          I've been Tapping since 2009 and always have great results, but in 2012 I found a way to make it a part of my daily life! Have been Tapping regularly - with a very modest schedule but CONSISTENTLY! - since the spring 2012 Challenge and am loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by CityGirl View Post
                            Only in Ttapp would a 17 year-old be jumping up and down for something called Senior Fit!

LOL!!
                            Abbie

Started T-Tapping on 2/21/11 (my birthday) and have lost 85 inches and 30 pounds so far!! And I am LOVING the T-Tapp Journey!

A Woman's Heart Should Be So Hidden In Christ, That Only A Man Seeking The Lord Can Find It.
                            - Elizabeth Elliot

1st Runner Up in the More-To-Lose Under 50 Category in the 2012 60 Day Challenge!!!
                            http://t-tapp.com/challenge2012/abbigails/index.html

Comment

Working...
                            X