Tell me about Tempo ARMS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about Tempo ARMS

I can't log into my Tapp Store account so I'm wondering if any of you can tell me a little about Tempo Arms. Is it just the BWO+ with a few extra arm moves from TWO?

I love doing the BWO+ 3 times a week and it helps every part of my body except my arms. I need some extra bang for my buck/time so to say and am trying to figure out how to get my arms moving more during BWO+. I already fast forward through TW0 (after doing the BWO+ section) and add the arm moves or pop in Tapp Core and use those arm moves.

So many of us prefer the shorter work outs like BWO+, SATI and MORE (I've not done MORE just heard many people like Trisch mentioning it as a powerful short workout.) Is there a power packed workout that includes all the moves in BWO+.

I understand that we all get more out of the workout when we go to our personal max but there must be a way to ramp it up a bit more. Anyone else had this thought?

Thanks for sharing a little more about Tempo Arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie in IN

Started T-Tapp 10-8-09

Down 22 inches but just 7 pounds first 10 weeks.

Our 7th child arrived 8-12-10; back to BWO+ on 8-23-10--lost pregnancy pounds & inches in 6 months!

Goal is health improvements~~not just lost inches & pounds

Tempo Arms is like what you say, Tempo Bwo for the first 13 mins, then 10 reps of two arm sequence and then swimmer arms and skiing, the 2 sets of hd. Two arm sequence was beefed up too. you got 3-4 times the dosage of the arms.

In addition, there is less up and down move to distract, the 10+ mins arm only standing tuck butt klt really burn the abs and arms.

I found TA more cardio than Tempo Torso. Very intense 28 mins.

Ordered More and TWO on 7/7/2010, Started tapping on 7/30/2010.
    2011 30 Day Challenge Less to Lose Category Winner.
    2012 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    2014 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    2015 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training

Comment

Tempo Arms does have a few moves not on TWO. I really like it--although I'd say Tempo Lower Body is my favorite of those three Tempos. Mainly because by the end of TA your calves and thighs are BURNING from standing in KLT for most of that time! LOL!

Each Tempo has a slight variation in the BWO+ part, but all are very good. Charlotte and I both lost in the lower body as well as arms from doing a 5 day TA bootcamp once!

Basic Tempo takes BWO+ up a notch--the 4 slower reps then 4 to tempo does more than you think it would! I used to use that a lot--I might have to dig it out!

~ .. )) -::-
      . .))
      ((. .. Trisch -::-
      -::- ((.*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
      Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
      (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)

From a 22W to a 6!
      My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
      you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
      ~Crystal Paine~

Comment

love tempo arms. that and SATI really gets, and keeps, my arms looking great for sleeveless

Lucy

Comment

Lucy, I think it was Sue from Indy who told me she did Tempo Arms to get ready for her dd's wedding, and she had better arms than the young bridesmaids!

Maybe it was TWO, but either way--what a testimony to T-Tapp!

. .))

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug

From a 22W to a 6!
          My Testimonial Tuesday

~Crystal Paine~

Comment

So am I correct in understanding that the first part of Tempo Arms has NO extra arm movements--just the original BWO?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie in IN

Started T-Tapp 10-8-09

Our 7th child arrived 8-12-10; back to BWO+ on 8-23-10--lost pregnancy pounds & inches in 6 months!

Comment

Yes, first 13 mins is Tempo BWO, I think it has more than 8 reps, but then I am still in my flu brain and I did it 4 days ago, way too long to be fresh. If I do it latter today before SATI, I will write back the details min by min, so that you know what you are getting.

The thing is since it is Tempo Arms, starting from PBS, you are reminded to tweak your arms to the max, I guess that is the difference, the whole 28 mins, no slacking off with you arms. So, after my TA bootcamp, I am more aware of no wasted move for all other DVD, whether she reminds me or not.

Last edited by ayj67; 01-08-2011, 02:04 PM.
              Ordered More and TWO on 7/7/2010, Started tapping on 7/30/2010.
              2011 30 Day Challenge Less to Lose Category Winner.
              2012 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
              2014 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
              2015 60 Day Challenge Trainer/TnT Category Winner.
              T-Tapp Trainer in Training

Comment

Yes, BUT she adds tweaks for max arm activation. Something you can take into your other workouts! I often do BWO+ from one of the Tempos for variety.

. .))

From a 22W to a 6!
                My Testimonial Tuesday

~Crystal Paine~

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedMama View Post
                  Lucy, I think it was Sue from Indy who told me she did Tempo Arms to get ready for her dd's wedding, and she had better arms than the young bridesmaids!

Maybe it was TWO, but either way--what a testimony to T-Tapp!
                  Absolutely Trisch!

Lucy

Comment

I seem to recall it has 10 reps instead of 8? I do it 2x a week and for the first time in my life feel comfortable wearing sleeveless tops. Pretty good for someone who used to put shoulder pads in EVERYTHING years after they went out of style!

The best vitamin to be a happy person is B1 ~Author Unknown.

May 2010 - Entered 60 Day Challenge - Found strange lumps in back and arms. Discovered they are called...LATS.....and TRICEPS.....I've never had them before......
                    60 Day Challenge Net Loss - 6.125 YEAH! Gained .75 in the right places! I now have visible muscles and can wear tank tops at age 43!
                    http://t-tapp.com/challenge2010/winn...cys/index.html
                    February 2012 - Beginning Personal Trainer Certs!

Comment

Tempo Arms is in my top five favorite workouts!! You won't be disappointed!

Elizabeth

44 years old~Married 25 years to my best friend
                      Mom to 3 kids~2 home schooled and 1 home school graduate away at college
                      So happy to have finally found something to relieve my back pain!!!
                      Over 40 inches gone since I started measuring on March 23, 2009
                      *2009 60-Day Challenge*
                      ~Testimonial Tuesday~
                      ^TaDa! Pictures^
                      *Mom of the Month*

Comment

I'm so glad you reminded me of this one which I bought before the end of ther year. Had watched it but not yet attempted it. Well I can certainly feel it - not only the arms but also in the back and lats area. Bit cross with myself when I realised that in concentrating on my top half I had let my feet slide out a tad. So much to think about!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harnser View Post
                          I'm so glad you reminded me of this one which I bought before the end of ther year. Had watched it but not yet attempted it. Well I can certainly feel it - not only the arms but also in the back and lats area. Bit cross with myself when I realised that in concentrating on my top half I had let my feet slide out a tad. So much to think about!!!!!
                          Thanks for sharing. Strange thing is my upper body it toning up everywhere except bits of excess fat (*eewwwww) on my right side where my spine is curved the most so there is just a disproportion of weight there naturally between my bra strap and waistline.

Maybe I'm holding onto fat stores for nursing but I really think my arms can show more toning at least for now. It may seem like no big deal to most women but really this is one of the few areas of my body that actually show in the spring and summer months; I dress conservatively with mid calf length skirts and no low cut or clingy tops so the one area that shows--I'd like to have toned up!

I'm hoping for a coupon so I can afford this dvd this month; I bought myself a new skirt as all my other ones are hanging on me now! (good problem to have!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie in IN

Started T-Tapp 10-8-09

Comment

That's great Julie. I agree entirely - even Dame Helen Mirren was grumbling that so many frocks etc these days do not have any sleeves and when you get to a certain age you do not want to expose bingo wings - mind you as it is winter it will be a while before mine are exposed to the elements so plenty of time for extra arms practice to tempo - happily I have been doing the arm moves from Tapp Core which I find really useful for adding a bit extra to a short WO but I am naughty about doing TWO so Tempo Arms is a good way of getting more arms in. I am finding that I like all my Tempo DVDs very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Harnser View Post
                              That's great Julie. I agree entirely - even Dame Helen Mirren was grumbling that so many frocks etc these days do not have any sleeves and when you get to a certain age you do not want to expose bingo wings - mind you as it is winter it will be a while before mine are exposed to the elements so plenty of time for extra arms practice to tempo - happily I have been doing the arm moves from Tapp Core which I find really useful for adding a bit extra to a short WO but I am naughty about doing TWO so Tempo Arms is a good way of getting more arms in. I am finding that I like all my Tempo DVDs very much.
                              Yes, bingo wings is a nice description; a friend years ago called them "bye bye Marthas" since they wave bye bye with you while you wave good bye.

I have been doing BWO+ and fast forwarding to the Arms portion after I do my Organs In Place, Half Frogs and Elevators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie in IN

Started T-Tapp 10-8-09

Comment

Working...
                              X