As you have noticed we updated the Vbulletin to the latest version. Over the next few days we will be making some minor adjustments to the forum to better serve our visitors and members. The "NEW TO T-TAPP" Forum is not yet available, we will have this forum available on Monday Oct. 12th.
See more
See less

Humidity in Chicago.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humidity in Chicago.

I just noticed something wonderful. This summer ,( since I have really recommited to T-Tapp)I have not been very bothered by the heat and humidity in chicago. Everybody else is whiped out and I feel pretty good. No moodyness or feeling weak. The more I exercise and sweat the better i feel. And my period this time around was dramatically less severe as far as moodiness and drama...nearly as if everything was as normal. I must say that it seems to off-set my entire hormone increase or at least lessen the severity of it. I am extatic truly! I think I even tolerate the heat better than my man who looooves humidity.( go figure) I lost 5 inches by the way since this time June ( last month) I meassured this morning. Just wanted to share.
    Keep up the good work, Ladies.

Kat Creedon,
    Senior T-tapp trainer in Chicago
    ACE certified
    Licensed physical therapist
    Preferred Provider Blue Cross Blue Shield