Teresa Tapp's age

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teresa Tapp's age

A friend asked me if I knew Teresa Tapp's age...well...I guess I do not..any help?

~Grace in Pa.

Remembering Man's Chief End --To glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Remembering Man\'s Chief End --To glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

She turned 50 in August. Can you believe it?! She looks amazing.

Casey Ellis
    T-Tapp Staff & TNT
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Call Me: 1.877.TAPP.FIT toll free
    Email Me: casey@t-tapp.com
    Friend Me: http://www.myspace.com/caseylovesttapp

T-Tapper for life... "Just do it!"

Casey Ellis
    Former T-Tapp Employee, 1997-2011

Read My T-Tapp Fitness & Food Blog: Foodie In Motion
    Follow me on Twitter & Facebook!

"Exercise is your king, and nutrition is your queen. Together they create your fitness kingdom." -- Jack LaLanne (RIP)

Comment

yes, she does look amazing

Tina

Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Tina

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.”---Robert Frost

Comment

Wow...awesome!!!

Comment

You know, I was just talking with a T-Tapper the other day about the old saying, "Never ask a woman's age". Frequenting MANY T-Tapp fitness events, I've personally found that T-Tappers LOVE to share their age because most do not believe them.

Over the years there have been people that I didn't recognize not just because they lost inches but because T-Tapper's bodies reshape so much and add to that Alfalfa and skin brushing - the results can be astounding from year to year.

I honestly wish every T-Tapper would take a picture of themselves from one year to the next to see the difference T-Tapp really makes on the skin.

Have a great day!

**lauren**
          T-Tapp Staffer/ T-Tapper
          Questions? Contact me:
          1.877.TAPP.FIT

Taking my own advice - Started at a 14 on 4/26.
          Now in a 10 and working my way down!
          1 more size to go! Yay me!

Have a great day!

Lauren
          T-Tapp Staffer/ T-Tapper
          Questions? Contact me:
          1.877.TAPP.FIT

Comment

I started tapping almost a year ago and have lost 67 inches--many people who see my picture from a year ago tell me how much younger I look!

Also, my 14 yodd did a writing project of writing a "newspaper". In the "Health" section, she featured "Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes"! She said in there how young Teresa looked, "Can you believe she is 50?! She looks much younger!" LOL!!! I just got the biggest kick out of it! My dd was truly amazed when I told her awhile back that Teresa just turned 50! So it made an impression, obviously!

Trisch

Blessed Mama of 9
            http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/neveradullmoment

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
            you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
            ~Crystal Paine~

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
            ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
            ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
            -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
            Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
            (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
            ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
            My Testimonial Tuesday

~Crystal Paine~

Comment

Trisch, your story is very encouraging for someone like me, just starting out!

I'd love to hear how you started out...or is there a post on here that I can check out?...I'm still learning to navigate my way through this site and trying to figure out T-Tapping at the same time!

Grace, homeschoolin' mamma in Pa.

Comment

Lauren, thanks for sharing that. When I was at the retreat I was amazed to see so many women older than me who looked fabulous and someone said the retreats are fascinating because everyone looks better and better every year. I watched "Meet the Team" on BWO+ the other day and noticed how much more slender Lani looks now. Is that a reason to keep Tapping or what?!!

Charlotte
                Blessed and busy mom of 12, ages 2-25
                T-Tappin' since 03/01/07
                93.5" and 75 lbs. GONE so far!
                starting size: 22W, current size: 10

**Charlotte Siems**
                T-Tapp Master Trainer, certified in Senior Fit

Homeschooling mom of 12, size 22W to 6 with T-Tapp!
                email:
                charlotte@t-tapp.com
                FREE guides on Consistency and The Happy Home Backup Plan at:
                www.CharlotteSiems.com

Comment

Grace, I started with the book, fumbling my way through best I could! [)] I had a friend who loaned me her dvd for the Basic Workout Plus in March of last year, and that helped GREATLY! I ordered the Total Workout and SATI, and did mostly BWO+ and SATI for a few months, then added in TWO. I have to agree with what you read over and over on the forums--it gets harder in the sense you get stronger and challenge yourself more and more with form! About the time I'm feeling I just don't see an improvement, I remember how I couldn't hardly do a certain move several months ago! (Lunges, anyone?!)

The forum here is an excellent resource! I did a lot of searching while nursing my ds!!! LOL!!! Time well spent, I say!

Do you have any of the workouts yet? There are many testimonies of losing with just BWO+! I believe Charlotte (fruitvine above!) did that for several months? Am I right, Charlotte? She's my hero! [:X]

Welcome aboard! Keep asking and learning! Everyone here is wonderful about helping! And you can always call the office, too--they are absolutely tops in service and helpfulness!

HTH!

Trisch

Blessed Mama of 9
                  http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/neveradullmoment

~Crystal Paine~

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
                  ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
                  ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
                  -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
                  Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
                  (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)

From a 22W to a 6!
                  My Testimonial Tuesday

~Crystal Paine~

Comment

Working...
                  X