Hair Growth From Taking Alfalfa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Growth From Taking Alfalfa

Has anyone had there hair grow from taking Alfalfa? If so how many did you take to get your hair to grow?

Natalie

Natalie.S

My hair (and nails) grows so fast from alfalfa, I had to switch from dying my hair one color to having highlights b/c the roots grew out too fast.

I take 9 a day but some do 6, some do 12. No more than 12 though.

Doesn't take long to be noticeable either. Of course I am talking about hair length, not thickness. I still have the world's finest hair and of course that means it looks really bad when it gets too long. So ya, T-Tapp has increased my hair salon bill quite a bit but the alfalfa is so worth it for all sorts of reasons.

Just keep Tapping...just keep Tapping...

Ally

Just keep Tapping...just keep Tapping...

Ally

Comment

Yes, I've noticed that my short hair grows quickly. And my nails grow, too. My nails used to break very easily and they don't anymore.

I usually take 12/day. Can't tell you how quickly they started to work because I've taken alfalfa for over a year.

Charity

Charity M. Harris

Comment

Oh yes, my hair grows alot faster when I take my alfalfa on a regular basis!

Tina

Tina

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.”---Robert Frost

Comment

That would be quite cool.....I just recently started taking alfalfa.

GING

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."~~Philippians 4:13

<font color=\"red\">Just push PLAY. I mean, really, the tapes/DVDs won\'t work unless you actually *do* them. Just start.</font id=\"red\">

Comment

I saw this post and I thought "Hair growth, oh no!!" I wasn't thinking the hair on my head! I was envisioning (is that spelled right?) my leg and arm hair growing out of control![:0] LOL Yikes!!

I just started taking alfalfa, too. Since you mean the hair on my head, then, yay, can't wait! I already have long hair, but I don't mind if it grows faster.

Hee, hee! Still laughing to myself. Can't get the visual out of my head! Sorry, feeling a little goofy!

~Heather~

~Heather~

Comment

I am starting the alfalfa regime again because I used to sporadically take the pills. Could someone tell me what differences did they see with their body taking alfalfa on a regular basis.

You talked about hair growth. I currently take some hair vitamins (6/day) which also make your hair thick and long and your nails grow like crazy. Go to www.hairformula37.com for more info. They are not cheap but they work. I wonder if they would interfere with the alfalfa pills?

Comment

Alfalfa generally doesn't interfere with other medications..in fact, I've never ever heard that it has.

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."~~Philippians 4:13

<font color=\"red\">Just push PLAY. I mean, really, the tapes/DVDs won\'t work unless you actually *do* them. Just start.</font id=\"red\">

Comment

Working...
                X