• Random Forums

General Discussion Share & Care

This forum is designed with accountability in mind so that T-Tappers can share, motivate and challenge each other as they attain success doing any of the T-Tapp Workouts and/or CRT Skin Tightening System.

Inch / Weight Loss

Success stories relating to inch or weight loss

Habit Formers

Habit Formers is a special group of T-Tappers who desire a structured T-Tapp challenge. T-Tapp does not promote exercise obsession but understands and respects those who wish to have specific guidelines in order to obtain desired goals.

Mommy Fitness

Information, advice and support for T-Tapping before, during, and after pregnancy.

Off Topic

This is a forum for discussions of all topics NOT related to T-Tapp or appropriate for other forums. Please see our Terms of Service for rules regarding content/links that can be posted. Inappropriate posts will be edited/deleted.

NEW TO T-TAPP ? START HERE ! ASK QUESTIONS !

New to T-Tapp?? Post your questions here and one of our trainers or experienced forum members will help you.

• Another Reason to Use T-Tapp for Bone Health

Women have been apparently sold a bill of goods when it comes to Fosamax and Boniva. Suddenly, the data is stacking up and women who have been taking these drugs for bone health are breaking large bones – so many of them that it cannot be ignored anymore. I’ve discussed in years past my suspicions about the rampant rise in osteoporosis (here’s a great article I’ve referenced before about the topic) and the tie to increased drug prescriptions.

Consumer Reports has noted that the FDA is investigating bisphosphonates more but Consumer Report’s own stance is this: “We have long advised—and did so again recently—that Fosamax, Boniva, and other drugs in this class, known as bisphosphonates, offer only modest benefits in building bone and preventing fractures. And, they pose some risks: throat or chest pain, difficulty swallowing, and heartburn. More rare but serious and long-lasting adverse effects include abnormal heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation); incapacitating bone, joint, and muscle pain; and bone loss in the jaw (osteonecrosis).”

Guess what really makes a difference in bone health – Senior Fit! We’ve always used Berei as our barometer since she first came to me when she was in her early 70s trying to reverse an osteoporosis diagnosis. She was able to dramatically improve her bone density – and document it to her doctor’s surprise – such that she could stop taking bisphosphonates on his recommendation. Recently, her doctor was concerned about her bone density in her hip; and Berei has been dealing with other health issues that were keeping her from doing as much T-Tapp. So, we put our focus on Senior Fit to see what would happen. Yep, you guessed it – that hip improved dramatically in just 60 days!

I know a lot of people are shying away from Senior Fit because they don’t feel like “seniors.” I have to laugh because Senior Fit is like a master class, but I made it so safe even an out of shape senior citizen can use it; but trust me – it’s not easy peasy. Senior Fit doesn’t let you get away with anything (kind of like my grandma) and you never get to take the path of least resistance. Many long time T-Tappers are finding out that Senior Fit is almost like a whole new kind of T-Tapp and they’re losing inches they never thought they could – even those in great shape.

The changes in Senior Fit are in some ways subtle – just ask the trainers who are now certified to teach it. Our Senior Fit Certified T-Tapp Muscle Activation Trainers can tell you, it’s a whole new ballgame! And because it is different and because it is safe for people with health challenges and age-related issues like balance, vertigo and flexibility, getting certified was not easy. Not only did our trainers have to learn the workout from me in person, they also had to take a written exam, endure hard questions from me, and submit videos of themselves teaching this new approach. Our insurance company and I wanted to be sure that certified trainers REALLY understood the new level of muscle activation that is Senior Fit! I also wanted our trainers to be able to keep pace with technology; you can now hire our certified trainers to work with you in classes, in one-on-one sessions, and via Skype anywhere in the world. That was a huge breakthrough for our insurer but our trainers earned their stripes and the full faith of both me and our insurance company!
    So no matter what your health concern or fitness level – but especially if you are concerned about the health of your bones, try Senior Fit and get some expert coaching from one of our certified Senior Fit Trainers:
    This article was originally published in blog: Another Reason to Use T-Tapp for Bone Health started by teresatapp
  • What is going on in the Community?

Yesterday

Thread: Tailbone Pain

Whenever I've injured something, mostly my knees, immediately I take Bromelain. I've always ordered...

Thread Starter: NY Mom | Last Post By: momof6pack
    Yesterday

Thread: Let's do Hoe Down - April 2015

AYJ: Pledge: 100; Did: 50; To do: 50 ellen: Pledge: 50; Did 50; To do: 0 Linda: Pledge: 90; Did...

Thread Starter: ayj67 | Last Post By: ellen
    Yesterday

Thread: So disappointed

Bomega, Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!!!!! You learned so well and so much, you really should consider if...

Thread Starter: Alisonlec | Last Post By: ayj67
    Yesterday

Thread: Let's do Hoe Down - April 2015

AYJ: Pledge: 100; Did: 50; To do: 50 ellen: Pledge: 50; Did 46; To do: 4 Linda: Pledge: 90; Did...

Thread Starter: ayj67 | Last Post By: ellen
    Yesterday

In addition to what AYJ and Michelle said, if you are 5'2" 137lbs, and strong enough to do TWO, you...

Thread Starter: Alisonlec | Last Post By: bomega
    Yesterday

Thread: Let's Turn Back Time - April 2015

Looks like a bootcamp is coming my way to at least make 15 this month (along with at least 10 HD...

Thread Starter: ayj67 | Last Post By: ayj67
    Yesterday

Here is my what to buy next thread, that sums up my take on T-Tapp workout and personal health...

Yesterday

Hi Allison, Welcome. I have to agree with Michelle, not just because she is my mentor and the...

Yesterday

Patience Grasshopper, with your Hashimoto's you really should have been pointed in the direction of...

Thread Starter: Alisonlec | Last Post By: monica213
    Yesterday

tgp157 achieved this:

Earned 10,000 Tapp-Points My first five Threads Member since three years Earned 5000 Tapp-Points
    Yesterday

Thread: Mon. 4/20/15 to Sun. 4/26/15 Reporting Thread

Track 2 Monday - Basic Workout + Barefoot Instructional, Awesome Legs Tuesday -PBS, Diva...

Thread Starter: BlessedMama | Last Post By: nrg426
    Yesterday

So disappointed

I am so dissapointed in my lack of progress. I purchased TWO in February, 2015. Played around...

Thread Starter: Alisonlec | Forum Inch / Weight Loss
    04-25-2015

Thread: Irritable Uterus (baby #4)

Red Raspberry leave tea and vitamin C, alfalfa too. You need more vitamin C and herbs and food...

Thread Starter: Valiant | Last Post By: ayj67
    04-25-2015

Another interesting interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EOy0A2llVQ

Thread Starter: pamelaw | Forum Off Topic
    04-25-2015

half way through and abs are seperating- Painfully!! (baby #4)

I'm wondering if there is some thing I can do to lessen the severity of abdominal separations? I'm...

Thread Starter: Valiant | Forum Mommy Fitness
    04-25-2015

Thread: Irritable Uterus (baby #4)

I think I'll do that, thank you! I'm 21 weeks and today I did TWO to hoedowns and a few hours of...

Thread Starter: Valiant | Last Post By: Valiant
    04-25-2015

Thankful4mylife achieved this:

Member since three years
    04-25-2015

Clearing your system of excess hormones

I have had PCOS, now resolved, and some related hormone replacement therapy in the form of...

Thread Starter: KayeEss | Forum NEW TO T-TAPP ? START HERE ! ASK QUESTIONS !
    04-24-2015

Cellulitis infection (again) in DH's legs. Skin brushing?

Hi there! I finally was able to get Teresa's Skin kit (WHY did I wait so long????) I love it so...

Thread Starter: pamelaw | Forum Off Topic
    04-24-2015

Thyroid removal restoration

So, after the thyroid has been removed is there any hope that someone could go off their medication...

Thread Starter: momof6pack | Forum General Discussion Share & Care
    04-23-2015

How to squat well

I live in Asia where we squat... A lot! I dont mean squatting callisthenics, I mean squatty potty,...

Thread Starter: KayeEss | Forum NEW TO T-TAPP ? START HERE ! ASK QUESTIONS !
    04-22-2015

Barb/KC achieved this:

Earned 5000 Tapp-Points Member since three years
    04-22-2015

Skin Brushing

Hello, I was wondering if I should or shouldn't wash my skin brush, and If I should, how often...

Thread Starter: mrl2679 | Forum NEW TO T-TAPP ? START HERE ! ASK QUESTIONS !
    04-20-2015

6 Weeks to a New You! Apr 20 - Apr 26 - Wk 4

Hello Everyone! Here we are starting week 4!!! Congrats to everyone who is sticking to their...

Thread Starter: dms67a | Forum General Discussion Share & Care
    04-20-2015

Tailbone Pain

I think as a result of a slip and fall on the ice in February, I have had some mild-to-moderate...

Thread Starter: NY Mom | Forum General Discussion Share & Care