View RSS Feed

teresatapp

1. Fit Nation and Crunchless Abs

Swimsuit and party season are upon us! Everyone wants to know how to get a flat stomach so they look and feel great and T-Tappers have known the secret for years. I’m finally sharing the insider’s knowledge with a broader base of people through Fit Nation this month.

I think people who are diehard fitness fanatics will ...
    Categories
    Teresa Tapp , Newsletter
  2. Treadmill Dancing? Why Not!

I was recently interviewed for an article in the Christian Science Monitor about dancing on treadmills. This video of Carson Dean went viral – I love it and it was fun to see him put Bruno Mars’ Uptown Funk to a fitness routine…but Carson is a professional dancer so treadmill dancing does require some skill but I think it’s great! Applying the principles of T-Tapp to anything you do is great – as long as you get moving ...
    Categories
    Teresa Tapp , Newsletter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Christian_Science_Monitor-logo-91D6D2EAF5-seeklogo.com1_zpsdpoofs9k.gif 
Views:	642 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	6105  
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Expo Update – What’s Going to Be HOT This year?

Even though I didn’t get to attend Expo West this year, I had Jen from the office and Lisa, the Slacker Tapper, scout out the show this year. You might remember that last year I shared with you that we overheard a conversation about the clinically documented benefits of spinach extract for weight loss and that there might be products coming to market. This was something no one was talking about – except the people at ...
    Categories
    Teresa Tapp , Newsletter
  4. You Made It Through 60 Days…and now my work begins!

DEAL ALERT!

Now that we’ve finished our official window of The Challenge, it’s time to write your essays and get your final photos/measurements submitted to Kitty Eatherly. And, it’s also the beginning of one of the most difficult challenges for me – I read every entry. It takes many months (and several glasses of good wine and some dedicated reading time) and I often find myself in tears as I read ...

Updated 03-31-2015 at 12:42 PM by teresatapp

Categories
    Teresa Tapp , Newsletter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Mind if I teach in your living room?

DEAL ALERT!
    I promise you don’t need to clean house or worry if you’ve had a shower. I’ve been testing out the ability to stream myself into your living room for T-Tapp workouts. The first workout being streamed is called FIRST STEP. It’s our first step into streaming and it offers a way for many T-Tappers to take the first step to creating consistency and improving their T-Tapp form… all from your computer ...
    Categories
    Teresa Tapp , Newsletter
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast