As you have noticed we updated the Vbulletin to the latest version. Over the next few days we will be making some minor adjustments to the forum to better serve our visitors and members. The "NEW TO T-TAPP" Forum is not yet available, we will have this forum available on Monday Oct. 12th.
See more
See less

Another Reason to Use T-Tapp for Bone Health

• Another Reason to Use T-Tapp for Bone Health

Click image for larger version

Name:	better love your bones.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	3479Women have been apparently sold a bill of goods when it comes to Fosamax and Boniva. Suddenly, the data is stacking up and women who have been taking these drugs for bone health are breaking large bones – so many of them that it cannot be ignored anymore. I’ve discussed in years past my suspicions about the rampant rise in osteoporosis (here’s a great article I’ve referenced before about the topic) and the tie to increased drug prescriptions.

Consumer Reports has noted that the FDA is investigating bisphosphonates more but Consumer Report’s own stance is this: “We have long advised—and did so again recently—that Fosamax, Boniva, and other drugs in this class, known as bisphosphonates, offer only modest benefits in building bone and preventing fractures. And, they pose some risks: throat or chest pain, difficulty swallowing, and heartburn. More rare but serious and long-lasting adverse effects include abnormal heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation); incapacitating bone, joint, and muscle pain; and bone loss in the jaw (osteonecrosis).”

Click image for larger version

Name:	Senior_Fit.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	3481Guess what really makes a difference in bone health – Senior Fit! We’ve always used Berei as our barometer since she first came to me when she was in her early 70s trying to reverse an osteoporosis diagnosis. She was able to dramatically improve her bone density – and document it to her doctor’s surprise – such that she could stop taking bisphosphonates on his recommendation. Recently, her doctor was concerned about her bone density in her hip; and Berei has been dealing with other health issues that were keeping her from doing as much T-Tapp. So, we put our focus on Senior Fit to see what would happen. Yep, you guessed it – that hip improved dramatically in just 60 days!

I know a lot of people are shying away from Senior Fit because they don’t feel like “seniors.” I have to laugh because Senior Fit is like a master class, but I made it so safe even an out of shape senior citizen can use it; but trust me – it’s not easy peasy. Senior Fit doesn’t let you get away with anything (kind of like my grandma) and you never get to take the path of least resistance. Many long time T-Tappers are finding out that Senior Fit is almost like a whole new kind of T-Tapp and they’re losing inches they never thought they could – even those in great shape.

The changes in Senior Fit are in some ways subtle – just ask the trainers who are now certified to teach it. Our Senior Fit Certified T-Tapp Muscle Activation Trainers can tell you, it’s a whole new ballgame! And because it is different and because it is safe for people with health challenges and age-related issues like balance, vertigo and flexibility, getting certified was not easy. Not only did our trainers have to learn the workout from me in person, they also had to take a written exam, endure hard questions from me, and submit videos of themselves teaching this new approach. Our insurance company and I wanted to be sure that certified trainers REALLY understood the new level of muscle activation that is Senior Fit! I also wanted our trainers to be able to keep pace with technology; you can now hire our certified trainers to work with you in classes, in one-on-one sessions, and via Skype anywhere in the world. That was a huge breakthrough for our insurer but our trainers earned their stripes and the full faith of both me and our insurance company!
    So no matter what your health concern or fitness level – but especially if you are concerned about the health of your bones, try Senior Fit and get some expert coaching from one of our certified Senior Fit Trainers:[INDENT=4]
    Jennifer Kent (formerly Klever)
    Jennifer Tomlinson
    Kiona Leah
    Renee McLaughlin
    Trisch Richardson
    Vicki Drobnis
      Posting comments is disabled.

Article Tags

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

• Glue Yourself Back Together
      I just turned 57 and my skin looks better now than it did 5 years ago! People have been clamoring for my secret and I attribute a large part of it to Jim Caras’ AminoSculpt. I’ve shared before that this is a really amazing product but Jim walked us through WHY. Although his presentation at The Retreat had lots of insider information, Jim has created a “FAQ” for all of you. Read on for some great insight into why AminoSculpt helps keep your skin, your gut, and your swagger in...
      Yesterday, 03:25 PM
    • You Can Lose HOW MANY Inches in Four Workouts?
      The surprising thing about muscle activation is that without grueling effort, the body remarkably cinches and shifts very, very fast. T-Tapp is recognized as a super-fast inch-loss system, but until you experience the results, they almost sound too good to be true!

This year, our top inch-loss winners left between 10 and 14 inches here in Safety Harbor! And, I’'m sure if they measured again when they got home, they found that they’d lost even more inches. Some people are surprised...
      Yesterday, 03:14 PM
    • Skinny? Fat? Perfect!
      I love Laura Fenamore – she has been on such an amazing journey of healing and acceptance in her life.

During Laura’'s talk she alluded to some of the abuse and dysfunction that she overcame, but I don'’t think most people really understand that breadth of her triumph or that when Laura can say with such genuine softness and humility that she has forgiven her abuser and even has gratitude for that person that it is such a profound and startling statement.

Yesterday, 02:51 PM
    • Do You Really Want to Hydrate Your Body? Give Your Fascia a Drink!
      Our guest speaker Gina Bria is super smart but she makes science information totally accessible …she's also a T-Tapper! Here’s a quick rundown of all the amazing things Gina does from her web site:
      Gina is a cultural anthropologist researching ritual, ritual foods and food strategies for over 25 years. She is Founder and Executive Director of the Hydration Foundation, housed at the Center for Social Innovation and CEO of HYCHIA, LLC, established to develop practical solutions and products for hydration
      Yesterday, 02:39 PM
    • There's Something to This T-Tapp Thing!
      Many of you may not know, but T-Tapp has been part of a clinical research project at Memorial Sloan Kettering hospital thanks in large part to trainer Donna Wilson. Donna was able to have T-Tapp incorporated into the work being done for breast cancer at the hospital to help women recover more quickly after surgery and chemo/radiation.

Donna gave us a quick update on the impact of T-Tapp for women being studied and announced that a second round of research will be done and T-Tapp will...
      Yesterday, 02:20 PM
    • You Don't Just Catch Cancer
      As much as we fear cancer, Venus DeMarco points out that we invite cancer into our bodies long before we get a diagnosis. New research shows that we are not our genetics and cancer isn’t something we just catch. You can make a change today and keep cancer at bay!

Venus DeMarco is one of our favorite Retreat speakers! During her own journey of health, Venus has learned to accept and allow opinions from all kinds of sources; and now she is helping people to shift through all the...
      Yesterday, 02:09 PM