X
Collapse

• Time for the NEW 60 Day Challenge!

Click image for larger version

Name:	decstory3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1323985
    On January 20, 2013, weíll be starting our new 60 Day Challenge. You can read all about the new 60 Day Challenge here. In 60 Days you can create remarkable changes in your health, fitness, and body shape. But donít take my word for it, check out this yearís participants (January and October 2012) and their results and stories. In addition to the ebook, here are all the pictures of the category winners on our website.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grandprize winners.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1323986

60 Day Challenge Category Winners are my special guests at our annual Fitness Retreat. One of the perks of winning a category is having your picture taken by our professional photographer, Dave Monroe*. Iím still trying to sort through the over 800 images Dave took of our winners this last year. Darn it, you all took some amazing tah-dah photos! Selecting a photo that shows each personís amazing results is really tough, but you will be able to view those in our January newsletter.

So, is 2013 your year to give the 60 Day Challenge a try? Or maybe you want to do it again because you love the accountability and camaraderie. Whatever your reason, now is the time to register! Our publicist, Kitty Eatherly is your official 60 Day Challenge coordinator. If you have any questions you can email her at kitala@aol.com. Make sure to read through the FAQ on the 60-Day Challenge page first as most of the questions you may have are answered there.

I do want to share with you one thing Ė everyone dreads taking those before pictures. At the end of the Challenge though, youíll be glad you did. Itís one thing to see numbers and notice how you feel; itís totally different to see the changes right before your eyes Ė and not just the physical ones, itís amazing to see how many people change in their attitude, their happiness, and their confidence. So donít dread those starter photos quite so much!

*Dave Monroe has been a photographer for 28 years. No matter how busy he is, he always makes time to photograph T-Tappers. One of the things we love about Dave is that he truly sees the beauty in each and every woman (itís one of the reasons he is so successful in the fashion photography work that he does.) Even though he works with many successful models in the industry, he knows that true beauty comes from within and he is able to capture that on film. Many people donít realize that Dave has another side to his photography work; he is an accomplished fine art photographer too. You can check out his work on his web site at www.damimagist.com and you might want a copy of his book. http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2896381
      Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• MeTime Wellness Weekend
      teresatapp
      Deal Alert!
      Iím so excited that Mary Shomon has asked me to be part of her Wellness Weekend called MeTime from March 3-6 in Washington DC. This is going to be a really fun and totally different kind of event Ė breath work, guided visualization, lots of talking, a little exercise thrown in, great food, and Iíve heard there is even a heated indoor pool. For so many of us (and I think T-Tappers especially) itís hard to slow down and take time for our own self-care. Remember when you thought to...
      01-27-2016, 11:52 PM
    • The 2016 60 Day Challenge *cue drum roll*
      teresatapp
      Can you believe it? It’s time for our annual 60 Day Challenge!

I’ve decided to have it start on February 20th so that everyone can enjoy a decadent Valentine’s Day and get real results after the holidays and the usual carbo-palooza of all those yummy things we should enjoy without worrying that it’s time for The Challenge.

Not only is The Challenge a little later this year, I’m also making some other changes. This year we will have 12 categories, but you...
      01-27-2016, 11:41 PM
    • Yes, Berei is a Rock Star!
      teresatapp
      I have to tell you, it is tough keeping up with Berei!

And now that she'’s had her first television appearance, I think it’s going to be even harder! Berei and I were on WBPI Augusta Club 36 Show in January showcasing one of the lesser known, but really important aspects of our workouts: – Finger and Foot Fitness. As we get older, we learn that you can’t take those joints for granted and that foot fitness is integral to balance and, surprisingly, lymphatic health. The foot...
      01-27-2016, 11:14 PM
    • T-Tapp In The News
      teresatapp
      The Capital Region has been besieged with campaigning and the greatest snowfall on record in the last 100 years! I was so pleased to be contacted by the magazine Capital Region Insider for an interview to kick of the New Year. Iím hoping that some of the folks that got snowed in had the chance to read the really great article Beth Krueger did with me. I was super happy that she also included Diane Stone in the article and that she gave away some of my sneaky fitness secrets to turn every day...
      01-27-2016, 10:06 PM
    • A New Revelation About Fibromyalgia?
      teresatapp
      Deal Alert!
      A few years ago we had author Sue Ingebretson as one of our speakers at the Fitness Retreat. She had included chapters in her book FibroWHYalgia on how much T-Tapp had helped her Ė and I didnít even know it until after it was published. Sue was just a delightful speaker and I highly recommend her book if you have (or even think you have) fibromyalgia.

Fibromyalgia has been perplexing to the medical community for years and many people dealing with it have been marginalized...
      01-27-2016, 09:54 PM
    • Markís Corner
      teresatapp
      01-27-2016, 09:28 PM
    Working...
    X