As you have noticed we updated the Vbulletin to the latest version. Over the next few days we will be making some minor adjustments to the forum to better serve our visitors and members. The "NEW TO T-TAPP" Forum is not yet available, we will have this forum available on Monday Oct. 12th.
See more
See less

Time for the NEW 60 Day Challenge!

• Time for the NEW 60 Day Challenge!

Click image for larger version

Name:	decstory3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	3351
    On January 20, 2013, weíll be starting our new 60 Day Challenge. You can read all about the new 60 Day Challenge here. In 60 Days you can create remarkable changes in your health, fitness, and body shape. But donít take my word for it, check out this yearís participants (January and October 2012) and their results and stories. In addition to the ebook, here are all the pictures of the category winners on our website.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grandprize winners.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	3372

60 Day Challenge Category Winners are my special guests at our annual Fitness Retreat. One of the perks of winning a category is having your picture taken by our professional photographer, Dave Monroe*. Iím still trying to sort through the over 800 images Dave took of our winners this last year. Darn it, you all took some amazing tah-dah photos! Selecting a photo that shows each personís amazing results is really tough, but you will be able to view those in our January newsletter.

So, is 2013 your year to give the 60 Day Challenge a try? Or maybe you want to do it again because you love the accountability and camaraderie. Whatever your reason, now is the time to register! Our publicist, Kitty Eatherly is your official 60 Day Challenge coordinator. If you have any questions you can email her at Make sure to read through the FAQ on the 60-Day Challenge page first as most of the questions you may have are answered there.

I do want to share with you one thing Ė everyone dreads taking those before pictures. At the end of the Challenge though, youíll be glad you did. Itís one thing to see numbers and notice how you feel; itís totally different to see the changes right before your eyes Ė and not just the physical ones, itís amazing to see how many people change in their attitude, their happiness, and their confidence. So donít dread those starter photos quite so much!

*Dave Monroe has been a photographer for 28 years. No matter how busy he is, he always makes time to photograph T-Tappers. One of the things we love about Dave is that he truly sees the beauty in each and every woman (itís one of the reasons he is so successful in the fashion photography work that he does.) Even though he works with many successful models in the industry, he knows that true beauty comes from within and he is able to capture that on film. Many people donít realize that Dave has another side to his photography work; he is an accomplished fine art photographer too. You can check out his work on his web site at and you might want a copy of his book.
      Posting comments is disabled.

Article Tags

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

• Glue Yourself Back Together
      I just turned 57 and my skin looks better now than it did 5 years ago! People have been clamoring for my secret and I attribute a large part of it to Jim Caras’ AminoSculpt. I’ve shared before that this is a really amazing product but Jim walked us through WHY. Although his presentation at The Retreat had lots of insider information, Jim has created a “FAQ” for all of you. Read on for some great insight into why AminoSculpt helps keep your skin, your gut, and your swagger in...
      10-08-2015, 03:25 PM
    • You Can Lose HOW MANY Inches in Four Workouts?
      The surprising thing about muscle activation is that without grueling effort, the body remarkably cinches and shifts very, very fast. T-Tapp is recognized as a super-fast inch-loss system, but until you experience the results, they almost sound too good to be true!

This year, our top inch-loss winners left between 10 and 14 inches here in Safety Harbor! And, I’'m sure if they measured again when they got home, they found that they’d lost even more inches. Some people are surprised...
      10-08-2015, 03:14 PM
    • Skinny? Fat? Perfect!
      I love Laura Fenamore – she has been on such an amazing journey of healing and acceptance in her life.

During Laura’'s talk she alluded to some of the abuse and dysfunction that she overcame, but I don'’t think most people really understand that breadth of her triumph or that when Laura can say with such genuine softness and humility that she has forgiven her abuser and even has gratitude for that person that it is such a profound and startling statement.

10-08-2015, 02:51 PM
    • Do You Really Want to Hydrate Your Body? Give Your Fascia a Drink!
      Our guest speaker Gina Bria is super smart but she makes science information totally accessible …she's also a T-Tapper! Here’s a quick rundown of all the amazing things Gina does from her web site:
      Gina is a cultural anthropologist researching ritual, ritual foods and food strategies for over 25 years. She is Founder and Executive Director of the Hydration Foundation, housed at the Center for Social Innovation and CEO of HYCHIA, LLC, established to develop practical solutions and products for hydration
      10-08-2015, 02:39 PM
    • There's Something to This T-Tapp Thing!
      Many of you may not know, but T-Tapp has been part of a clinical research project at Memorial Sloan Kettering hospital thanks in large part to trainer Donna Wilson. Donna was able to have T-Tapp incorporated into the work being done for breast cancer at the hospital to help women recover more quickly after surgery and chemo/radiation.

Donna gave us a quick update on the impact of T-Tapp for women being studied and announced that a second round of research will be done and T-Tapp will...
      10-08-2015, 02:20 PM
    • You Don't Just Catch Cancer
      As much as we fear cancer, Venus DeMarco points out that we invite cancer into our bodies long before we get a diagnosis. New research shows that we are not our genetics and cancer isn’t something we just catch. You can make a change today and keep cancer at bay!

Venus DeMarco is one of our favorite Retreat speakers! During her own journey of health, Venus has learned to accept and allow opinions from all kinds of sources; and now she is helping people to shift through all the...
      10-08-2015, 02:09 PM