Collapse
X
Collapse

• My Favorite New Finds

Click image for larger version

Name:	greensmoothiedetoxjournal.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1323853I'm so excited to join with Tera Warner, the Green Smoothie Queen, for a 21 Day Detox starting on January 1! Tera has the greatest recipes, ideas, and forward-thinking information. I'll be teaching some of new variations of T-Tapp moves in live teleseminars and Tera is teaching you all about detoxing. We make a great team! Sign up here .

Name:	Golden Berries.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1323850After your 21 day detox, you might want to try some of the yummy treats I've found. When I was Expo West last year, I got a sample of chocolate-covered golden berries. They were delicious but I haven't been able to find them anywhere--until now! You can get them online and now they are showing up on store shelves too. Extreme Health USA distributes raw goji berries and goldenberries -- they're both great but I really like golden berries. These taste like yummy candied lemon coated with chocolate. They also have an unchocolate version but dark chocolate is also good for you!

Name:	Kitchen Table.JPG
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1323852Sometimes it's not practical to travel with wine and cheese or send yummy cheese treats across the country. I found the most amazing cheese crackers -- nothing at all like CheezNips or other highly processed crisps. These are crisp crackers made ENTIRELY of cheese. I've been enjoying the parmesan version for a few months, but the company has released some new flavors that are AMAZING! I have fallen in love with the parmesan-jalapeno, Italian herb, basil pesto, and rosemary versions. These are made by Kitchen Table Bakers and they have some really great ideas about how to use their crisps . A nice side benefit -- I use parmesan crisps, raw almonds and a couple of alfalfa caps to keep my blood sugar in balance and enhance my palate when I'm enjoying my favorite red wine! Bonus, they're gluten-free.

Name:	hail merry logo.png
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1323854If you like raw sweet treats, I've found two really yummy snacks you'll love too -- Hail Merry Macaroons CHOCO are raw, vegan, gluten-free, rich in omegas, living enzymes, no refined sugar and no added oils; and, Laughing Giraffe Organics VANILLA ALMOND Snackaroons are certified organic, raw,vegan and gluten-free... both of these come with a warning though, no one can eat just one!Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing giraffe snackaroons.jpg
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	1323851

If you're like me, you also like to get in the kitchen and do a little holiday baking yourself. Natural Solutions magazine just published this wonderful holiday .pdf with great gluten-free treats.
      Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• MeTime Wellness Weekend
      teresatapp
      Deal Alert!
      Iím so excited that Mary Shomon has asked me to be part of her Wellness Weekend called MeTime from March 3-6 in Washington DC. This is going to be a really fun and totally different kind of event Ė breath work, guided visualization, lots of talking, a little exercise thrown in, great food, and Iíve heard there is even a heated indoor pool. For so many of us (and I think T-Tappers especially) itís hard to slow down and take time for our own self-care. Remember when you thought to...
      01-27-2016, 11:52 PM
    • The 2016 60 Day Challenge *cue drum roll*
      teresatapp
      Can you believe it? It’s time for our annual 60 Day Challenge!

I’ve decided to have it start on February 20th so that everyone can enjoy a decadent Valentine’s Day and get real results after the holidays and the usual carbo-palooza of all those yummy things we should enjoy without worrying that it’s time for The Challenge.

Not only is The Challenge a little later this year, I’m also making some other changes. This year we will have 12 categories, but you...
      01-27-2016, 11:41 PM
    • Yes, Berei is a Rock Star!
      teresatapp
      I have to tell you, it is tough keeping up with Berei!

And now that she'’s had her first television appearance, I think it’s going to be even harder! Berei and I were on WBPI Augusta Club 36 Show in January showcasing one of the lesser known, but really important aspects of our workouts: – Finger and Foot Fitness. As we get older, we learn that you can’t take those joints for granted and that foot fitness is integral to balance and, surprisingly, lymphatic health. The foot...
      01-27-2016, 11:14 PM
    • T-Tapp In The News
      teresatapp
      The Capital Region has been besieged with campaigning and the greatest snowfall on record in the last 100 years! I was so pleased to be contacted by the magazine Capital Region Insider for an interview to kick of the New Year. Iím hoping that some of the folks that got snowed in had the chance to read the really great article Beth Krueger did with me. I was super happy that she also included Diane Stone in the article and that she gave away some of my sneaky fitness secrets to turn every day...
      01-27-2016, 10:06 PM
    • A New Revelation About Fibromyalgia?
      teresatapp
      Deal Alert!
      A few years ago we had author Sue Ingebretson as one of our speakers at the Fitness Retreat. She had included chapters in her book FibroWHYalgia on how much T-Tapp had helped her Ė and I didnít even know it until after it was published. Sue was just a delightful speaker and I highly recommend her book if you have (or even think you have) fibromyalgia.

Fibromyalgia has been perplexing to the medical community for years and many people dealing with it have been marginalized...
      01-27-2016, 09:54 PM
    • Markís Corner
      teresatapp
      01-27-2016, 09:28 PM
    Working...
    X