PDA

View Full Version : woman's day~chicometrics?

Blissful
09-11-2008, 11:39 AM
On the recent Woman's Day blog/post about T-tapp, I noticed someone on there had posted about an exercise program called Chicometrics. Just wondering since I've never heard of it, went to the site but it doesn't give all that much info~anyone tried or heard of it? I'm just a curious mind~~Of course I'm not giving up my t-tapp!:)

Blissful

tgp157
09-11-2008, 06:52 PM
You're right the website doesn't offer much info. I did a search & have read just about everything I can find on it. I read nothing but good things about it. It compares to Callanetics but is a whole body workout--isometrics. Supposed to be very effective & fast. I called & ordered the 2 in 1 DVD Monday & also won the original workout on ebay. They both should be coming this week. The workout is an hour long & should be done 2 times a week no more than 3 times. I look forward to trying it & will keep you updated.

I found a discussion on it from another forum.
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php?PHPSESSID=3j55v8t8g4a169stik3akj55a4&topic=17545.0

Pam:D
A Success Story in the Making!!!
T-tapping since 9/1/08

Blissful
09-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks Pam, yes! let me know what you think about it!
Blissful~Lucy

tgp157
09-11-2008, 11:48 PM
I got the DVD today & watched it--I think I'm really going to like. I really like Chico & his cueing. The workout moves right along. I imagine it is pretty intense--there are a lot of reps (like 50-80) but very small movements. I'm sure some would say the quality of the video isn't super professional but I think it's pretty good. It appears to have been filmed in a church sanctuary. The music is really low & Chico counts every rep. The DVD that came today was the one I go off of ebay & has a 1997 copyright. The other one that I ordered from the website is supposed to be the newest.

I plan to start it Saturday. I will let you know how it goes. I plan to do it 3 times a week.

T-tapping since 9/1/08

visitingcarol
09-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Did you get the one that has a seated workout? My in-laws could really use some chair workout time, and it's always nice to be able to present more than one option.

Carol, displaced Texan teaching my own (4) in AL who wishes she knew how to change her username
My T-Tapp blog: http://fitcarol.extrapounds.com

tgp157
09-12-2008, 10:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by visitingcarol

Did you get the one that has a seated workout? My in-laws could really use some chair workout time, and it's always nice to be able to present more than one option.

Carol, displaced Texan teaching my own (4) in AL who wishes she knew how to change her username

The 2 in 1 DVD I ordered from the website has the sit-down or "Golden" Workout on it. I haven't rec'd it yet. Will probably come today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think of it.

Carol, where are you in Alabama? I live in Cullman & work in Decatur. I grew up in Holly Pond.

T-tapping since 9/1/08

visitingcarol
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Pam, I'm in the southern suburubs of Bham. (North Shelby County) I'll look forward to hearing what you think about the Golden workout. FIL has been Type II diabetic for 25 years, and he can hardly spend any time on his feet now without pain. :(

Blissful
09-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Pam, is the one you got on ebay the chicometrics III? I'm looking at one on ebay right now, not the 2 in 1 but it says the original. it's a dvd. But I did see a Chicometrics III on Amazon and I thought it said released in 1997.
Also, how long is it? Does it have a warm-up or any stretching?
Anyway can't wait to hear more about it-thinking I might order it too!
Blissful~Lucy

Blackster
09-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Hey, I noticed that mention of Chicometrics too, and I bought both DVDs as well.

I did the original workout this morning. It sure didn't feel like an hour. The movements are are short and controlled so doing 60 or 80 reps doesn't take very long. Chico keeps things moving and he's entertaining. Don't know what I'll think after I've heard him crack the same jokes over and over, but I like him.

I can feel it for sure. People seem to report noticing inch loss really quickly so I figure if it's going to work for me, I'll see a difference within a few weeks. (And if not, I'll be ebaying my DVDs! [8D])

Terez

fitnessgyrl
09-13-2008, 12:53 PM
:)Hey everyone. I have tried chicometrics. It is wonderful, but you have to do cardio for it to be effective. You will lose the inches, guarnteed, but with the help of cardio you will lose it alot faster. [8D]

pamelaw
09-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Is this safe during TTC/pregnancy do you think?

Pamela

tgp157
09-15-2008, 04:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Blissful

Pam, is the one you got on ebay the chicometrics III? I'm looking at one on ebay right now, not the 2 in 1 but it says the original. it's a dvd. But I did see a Chicometrics III on Amazon and I thought it said released in 1997.
Also, how long is it? Does it have a warm-up or any stretching?
Anyway can't wait to hear more about it-thinking I might order it too!
Blissful~Lucy

No, the one I got from ebay is the original that you see for $24.95 on the website. It lasts close to a hour.

I didn't get to do it over the weekend. I plan to do it this evening.

Carol--I received & watched the 2 in 1 DVD & I think the Golden WO would be excellent for anyone who can't be on their feet for very long. If your FIL will do it, I think it would be just the thing for someone in his situation. If he's like my parents, though, you won't be able to get him to do it. Neither of my parents are in their 70s yet, but they act like they're half dead already. My MIL, on the other hand, is nearly 85 & walks on a regular basis & could probably kick my parents' butts. [V]:( Irritates me to no end.

T-tapping since 9/1/08

TFJ
09-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Any updates on how those of you using this are liking it? I am thinking about trying it, but got stalled wondering about the differences between the older and newer dvd's. Thought it looked like a fun workout to throw into my rotation. Keep my muscles guessing. :D

TFJ

RachelleS
09-26-2008, 02:48 AM
I just got both workouts today (used) and can't wait to try them. I'm not liking the idea of an hour workout though. It says on the cover to do only two days a week though. I'll post after I've tried them.

Rachelle

TFJ
09-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi Rachelle,

I am waiting for the newer 2 in 1 dvd to arrive. I have been doing the TWO and the 1 hour Callanetics, but I find that I need a recovery day between the TWO days or I start to feel drained. The Callanetics feels more stretch like to me... I am guessing the Chicometrics to be a replacement for one of my total workout days.

Let me know how you like them and how the dvds compare to each other.

TFJ

laketrash
09-30-2008, 01:36 PM
RachelleS -- Have you tried either workout yet? What did you think?

TJF -- have you got your dvd's yet?

Gwen

TFJ
09-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi Gwen,

I just got the dvd and have watched it once (the 1st workout). My husband and 11 year old want to try it with me, so I am hoping we do this Wednesday. It looks very challenging... with pieces of Callanetics type moves, but at a much faster pace with other moves than in the 10 in 10 Callanetic dvd. Even watching it, it feels very different from those. Chico's cueing seems good and the pace looks like it will move along as you do it. Although, I felt some new muscles groaning just watching!;)

I'll let you know what I think after my first go.

TFJ

TFJ
10-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi,

First, apologies for not posting more quickly. We had a very rough week last week. One of my daughter's 13 year old friends passed away. She had been fighting cancer on her spine all summer and it looked like it was gone and she would recover, so it was quite a shock. Just very, very sad...

So, Wednesday I went to her service and missed my workout. I finally got to it on Saturday. Wow! My husband and I did it together and we found it a serious challenge. I could not make it through all of the reps and some that I did, I was going to my max. I engaged muscles I think I forgot existed in my body! I was sore that evening, the next day and some the day after. I have done the TWO and Callanetics 10 in 10 in one day and been nowhere near this sore. I felt muscles pulling in. <seems like some sound effect should be inserted here... like a squishy drain unplugging sound>:D I should mention that I did SATI the next morning and a Stott Pilates walk that night or I may have been unable to move at all!!

I cannot believe that doing this regularly won't result in some serious results. I am shooting for 2X/week. Next week I will go for a TWO in the middle of the 2 Chicometrics sessions. This week, I have done BWO+ and various cardio sessions on the other days.

I am very pleased with this so far! We shall see if it results in some serious inch loss as we go! My husband is joining me on it. He does the BWO+ every day before work. He was quite impressed, too and liked Chico. Hope this helps.

TFJ

Tina71
10-07-2008, 07:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by TFJ

Hi,

One of my daughter's 13 year old friends passed away. She had been fighting cancer on her spine all summer and it looked like it was gone and she would recover, so it was quite a shock. Just very, very sad...

I am so sorry for your loss. How sad! We just lost a young girl here from cancer also.:(

What workout do you have? the 10 in 10?

Tina

Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

RachelleS
10-07-2008, 07:46 PM
TFJ, I am so sorry. Cancer is so hard to understand but especially when it takes the life of a child.

I know 7 people personally that have cancer - that is just unreal. And a really high number. We find out on Monday if my dad will be able to have his surgery for cancer.

I strained my back at work last week and haven't tried a Chicometric workout yet. Truthfully, I'm dreading the 60 minute workouts. Is there anyway to break it up into two days? I know - I need to put my big girl panties on and "deal with it!" HA

Rachelle

Rachelle

TFJ
10-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Tina & Rachelle,

Thank you both. 7 people Rachelle! Tina, a child, too! It is just so depressing. I look at ways of eating like Eat to Live and others and wonder if there is any way we can try to protect ourselves and our families from this. Also, how many vegetables should I be eating in a day! Cancer seems more and more common in younger and younger people. :( Rachelle, I am sending you and your Dad healing thoughts!

I am not sure how to break up Chicometrics and how it would effect the workout. The hour really works through layers of muscle. I was going to do TWO, as I said, in the middle, but I needed the recovery time. I actually feel like I see a difference already. So, I am very pleased! They suggest 2X a week with a max of 3. I think I will have more of a feel for it after we do a few more sessions. You could also call them and see what they say. It would be nice to have the option.

Tina, I have 10 in 10. I will invest in Evolution as soon as I am able. It is supposed to have more updated form pointers and such. I like how Callanetics feels. My biggest challenge is figuring out where it should go in my rotation.

In my dreams (currently) my week could go like this:

Sat: Chicometrics
Sun: PBS + SATI
Mon: TWO
Tues: off day, Yamuna Body Rolling
Wed: Chicometrics
Thurs: BWO+
Fri: Callanetics

Or something like this. I get muddled as to how much counts as cardio and how much I can add on my lighter days. Chicometrics says to add cardio, but T-tapp is cardio, too... so would this be too much muscle work and not enough cardio?

So, healing thoughts to all and hugs! Rachelle, let us know how things go for your Dad.

TFJ

RachelleS
10-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Well, I tried my first Chicometrics tonight - the original. I really liked it and I can't believe how fast the hour went! It honestly did not feel like 60 minutes had passed. I know I looked at the clock and it said 40 and I thought oh, no I shouldn't have looked because now I'll really hate the next 20 minutes but I didn't. It is fast moving and no dread factor at all.

I did Power Squeeze last night so I was sore already in spots. This will be interesting. I can't see doing it more then twice a week as I don't want to burn out like I did with T-Tapp. I am going to do my turbo jam and kettlenetics for cardio. I am trying to figure out how to add in Pure Barre and Squeeze. I might only be able to do one of those once a week. We'll see.

Thank you for the healing thoughts TFJ - they are greatly appreciated. I am just hoping they can do the surgery SOON as my dad doesn't look well at all - the treatment they've had him on is really hard on him. It will be okay! :) I'll take those hugs! They always help.

Rachelle

TFJ
10-09-2008, 03:17 PM
I made it through session 2 last night with DH. It is my TOM so I wasn't sure how it would go, but I did it...[:I]mostly...

I am only aiming for 2X a week. I am still t-tapping, but not the EOD that I was doing. I really love the chiropractic adjustment I get from t-tapp, but felt tired with the schedule I had... plus I did not have the inch loss I wanted. I really feel myself pulling in from Chicometrics! I like keeping my workouts fresh by rotating through different programs with some weekly basics.

Hugs and healing thoughts still going your way! We all need them!

Today may be a rest day! Would a bath count as my workout?;)

TFJ

TFJ
10-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Session 3 done! :D I am doing this on Saturday and Wednesday with my DH. We see results every time and definitely feel it! We are both doing the BWO+ and cardio during the week.

Hope things are looking up! Rachelle, how is your Dad doing?

Hugs to you!

TFJ

TFJ
10-16-2008, 05:49 PM
After four sessions I have lost 4". I have lost 9" since really committing to t-tapp. My DH has lost even more and really likes Chico. Somehow, he is ok with doing this 2X a week, but never made it past the BWO+ to the TWO. He does do the BWO+ most mornings.

Hope all is well with you guys!

TFJ

RachelleS
10-16-2008, 07:50 PM
TFJ, thank you for asking. We had his appointments Monday, they will be doing surgery in 2-6 weeks. It will be a relief to have that over. Thanks again!!! Congrutulations on the inches lost! That is huge. And to hubby too. Men can lose so much faster the poops.

I have been lucky to get one night of exercising in - this week it was just bowling last night. :( I have only done one session of Chicometrics so I need to get my butt in gear. I am leaving a stressful job tomorrow, taking a week off before starting a new one so next week I am getting back into a routine and I'm going to relook the food thing and start afresh. I am gaining but even more so, I am so big through my middle that I can hardly breath. It is just puffy and gross feeling. Yuck.

Rachelle

TFJ
10-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Rachelle,

Glad to hear the update. It will be a relief to have that done, for sure. Hopefully, he isn't feeling too badly in the meantime.

I have resigned myself to not dropping inches and such at the pace others seem to have. I just ignore the unfair male success as best I can. So, I work for weeks and weeks for my total of 9 inches... and he does it in.... well, never mind!!!! I am just glad he is moving and is willing to do all of this.

Tomorrow I am heading to Greenville for a T-tapp workshop with Kristen. I hope to see how to improve my form. I shall just keep on, keeping on...

I am sorry you are having such a stressful time. Transitions can be rough. However, you seem to be my only Chicometrics female buddy... so come on!!!! Join in, girl! My results may be slow, but I repeat a Finding Nemo, Dorey the fish type thing... just keep swimming <insert moving>. I am looking at Eat to Live and the Warrior Diet at the book store, but haven't purchased either yet...

Anyway! Hugs and then a few extra... you need them!

TFJ

RachelleS
10-23-2008, 01:02 AM
TFJ, I was so determined to get my butt in gear this week. I'm still making excuses - we brought home a new puppy Sunday - BAD idea. We have a 2 1/2 year old and I have forgotten what the puppy stage intails. I don't think I'm ready for this on top of starting a new job and having a husband that is traveling all the time . . . I know - should have thought of that before.

I have never gone this long without exercising - and then to do one workout a week - never. It is like I am rebelling against exercise - even eating as I'm no longer keeping track. I have lost three pounds though since leaving my awful job on Friday! :)

I know exercise makes me feel good - mentally as well as physically and before, no matter who tired I was, I was able to find my second wind. I just need to find a few breaths to get started and then hopefully the "wind" will come.

Thank you so much for your support! I plan to do a Chicometrics workout and a Turbo Jam workout yet this week. There, I said it. It is my intention.

Rachelle

pamelaw
10-23-2008, 02:40 AM
Rachelle, that's a lot to deal with and I send you cyber hugs.

Have you ever tried EFT (www.emofree.com) on being stymied about exercise? It's been a very big help to me and others and is free to learn.

Sending you encouragement and you can do this!

hugs,[:X][:X][:X]

Pamela

TFJ
10-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Rachelle!

Hugs and then more hugs, girl! Stress can definitely derail our best intentions!

For what is is worth, I also foolishly tried a beagle puppy and a toddler! Lets just say that I really did not want my parenting style and my dog training style to match!:D Things like... saying "no" constantly to the dog... oh, ugh! The dog was so unruly that we eventually broke down and had her professionally trained. It really saved us, too, since then we reinforced her training, but didn't have to try to teach her everything from scratch! My eldest was needy and really, really wanted the dog and what can I say...

So, exercise and eating... these are our long term needs, so stop beating yourself up for a small break away. I think if you can see that you just need to keep moving (even for short bits of time) and stay active, it will all come back. Sometimes life does take over... that's okay, just get back to some form of motion. Can you manage a primary back stretch before bed? Maybe some hoe downs mid day? Even if you only do these some days you are still committing to being in motion. :) So, with your Chicometrics day and Turbo Jam days you are back to moving!

Obviously, exercise will help you deal with the stress, which in turn will probably also change how you eat. There are other great stress reducers out there, too. EFT is one. However, it does require you to study and learn the method, so I don't know if that will work for you right now. Once you learn it is easy to use. I have several books on it, your library may have some, too. It is also quick, once you know what you are doing.

If you are looking for something easy that you could use with or without EFT, we love the mp3s from this company, I'll try to add the link below. I hope I did that right. There is a free guided meditation available. Also lots of information. We have used the sleep cd's, learning and others and really love them. Some day, in my spare time <ha, ha, ha!) I will set up a store on one of our domains and offer these. There are other cds that use this technology, but they usually cost quite a bit more! Some we have tried worked, others... well.... disclaimer, we have recently become affiliates because we have sent so many friends to them and love the mp3s so much! Our whole family have used these with great results. My husband is sure we should do a site where we review products we love.

I feel much better if I eat well, exercise, and focus on meditation or quiet breathing, plus deal with any issues using EFT... I just don't always have the time for it all! That's why I think that even if you pick a small amount of movement, it will help kick start the rest for you!

Really, the bottom line is hang in there! This too shall pass! I agree with what you said... just get started! It is a long term deal for me to keep balancing and rebalancing my life using all the wonderful tools I have been given! Just keep, keeping on! You have cyber buddies here just waiting to encourage you each step. You can do this!!!

Hugs!
TFJ
http://www.brainsync.com/group.asp?affiliate=322683

RachelleS
10-31-2008, 10:50 PM
It's funny EFT was mentioned. I had started doing it awhile ago and it did help with my cappuccino cravings - but I stopped because the times I thought about doing it, I was in a place that I couldn't. I should try and do it before bed but I think I'm just too pooped to think of it. And in a rush in the mornings - sometimes I forget to do the skin brushing too. I was going to get Carol Solomon's EFT cd to listen to thinking that might help me remember and to actually do it.

EFT was also mentioned in the Women to Women personal program that I just started. My hot flashes have been awful and even though my blood tests came back "normal" for my hormones, with having a partial hysterectomy 4 years ago, I'm guessing they need a little help.

So, for it to be mentioned that many times, in different ways, to me, that is a sign! As is the yeast thing. I think that is something I really need to look at also.

Good news is that I have exercised 3 nights plus one night of bowling this week. It wasn't chicometrics though - it was Turbo Jam and Kettlenetics. If I get a chance tonight after trick or treaters, I will put it in.

We ended up giving the puppy away and everyone is missing him and sad but I know in my heart it was for the best. He went to a family who just lost their 11 month old lab. I wonder how he is doing, if he still is sleeping through the night, if he misses us . . . dumb I know as it's an animal. We were attached to him already though. I was sooo hoping no one would call but after putting him online, five minutes later I had a phone call and that was who ended up taking him. Plus I had about 10 phone calls/emails for him. They are going to keep in touch, let the dogs play and will let us watch him when they go out of town so at least we will get to see him again. That is a huge plus.

TFJ, how is the chicometrics coming along for you? Are you seeing a difference?

Thanks for the link. I will check it out. I know I have a CD I really like that is for weightloss but what I like about it the best is the affirmations. The mediation part is nice though too - I always fall asleep during it so by the time the affirmations start, I'm just getting it subconsciously :). It is very relaxing. But again, I got out of the habit of listening to it before bed.

Man, I must have been on a huge rebellian - no lettuce/spinach, no exercising, no EFT, no mediation cd . . .

Rachelle

barrett
11-04-2008, 02:51 AM
I'm very intrigued by this. I just ordered my DVD and am anxious to start. I hope those who are doing this WO will continue to post their success/experience!

TFJ
11-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Hi Rachelle and welcome Barrett!

EFT has been a nice addition for me, too. I actually started it before t-tapp and have used it ever since, at times more regularly than others! One of the first books I had on the subject had a 2 minute "balanced breathing" sequence that I absolutely love. Hang on...let me go see which book...Instant Emotional Healing: Acupressure for the Emotions by George Pratt and Peter Lambrou. Both of my children know this sequence and it is helpful to use to calm them down at various points! I'll look at the cd you mentioned, too.

How do you like Turbo Jam? I was considering adding it to my cardio time.

Chicometrics is still going well. I see differences and feel stronger as I do it. I have walked away from my tape measure for a while to just focus on developing the habit of regular exercise. The cardio addition is the hardest for me. This past week, I only managed Chico twice. I can feel the muscular development and can see it in a few spots. I have also maintained some tapping, but not too much this week... this week has featured sick family, my TOM, plus preparation for next weekend's honors chorus trip, so I am a bit off track! I will measure again in a few weeks and see if the progress is showing there, too. I will be happier when I have finally dropped some clothing sizes!

I really like how he counts every rep. I have been doing the basic workout 2X a week and the Golden 1X. I find the basic more challenging for the most part, but there are a few pretty killer exercises in the Golden. It also gives me a change of pace.

So, the muscles are there... I may just require more cardio movement than some to see them! I am still determined, so I will keep on!

How is it going Rachelle? Barrett, let us know when you get started with your DVD and what you think!

TFJ

laketrash
11-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to pop in to encourage you Chico-folks! I bought the original dvd from someone here with T-Tapp but have only managed to work it, maybe 4 times tops. I'm in community theater in my area, and we're almost ready for production of Godspell. Once the run is over, hopefully before Christmas kicks into gear, I can get back to Chicometrics and Tapping. Really haven't done either since rehearsals went into high gear.

In my two years of tapping, I have gained 1-2 inches in my upper to lower ab area. (I'm ST and LTL.) I can't explain why, but I do know, I haven't exercised for two years to gain inches. It kind of bothers me that if I don't breath just right, or don't twist just right or don't keep shoulders totally square, I might gain inches. Something about that doesn't seem right - anyway, that's why I'm leaning toward giving Chicometrics a go, once I can get back into the swing of things.

So, best to all of you out there, whether Chico-ing or Tapping...

Gwen

RachelleS
11-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I haven't put a Chico workout in yet - last night I tried my first Kettlebell workout. I have Kettlenetics and really like that. I didn't mind it and I couldn't believe how red in the face and sweaty I got.

TFJ, I love Turbo Jam and have been doing the workout since it first came out. I wasn't doing it so much though from April 07-08 as that is when I was doing mostly T-Tapp. Now I really wish I wouldn't have concentrated on just one type of workout but would have mixed others in with T-Tapp. I burnt myself out but I do need to add in a workout at least once a week because I really do believe in it - and I did lose 7" at first. I just gained them back that year of doing just T-tapp.

I have to come up with a plan, maybe two Kettlebell workouts, 2 Turbo Jam or Kettlenetics workouts and one Chicometrics. Then do SATI or BWO+ on the weekends as that is when I tend not to workout. I was trying to do Kundalini yoga Saturday or Sunday to fit that in but I haven't been doing that either. It's hard fitting everything in. I was rebelling and just doing whatever I felt like - but that backfired and all of a sudden I stopped working out totally so I need to have a plan I think.

Rachelle

TFJ
11-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Gwen,
I am still enjoying Chicometrics. I do find that my body needs a challenge in a variety of ways. Today I did a session of Callanetics 10 in 10, after having skipped it for a few weeks! It was good. I am also a super slow looser. I did a t-tapp workshop to check my form and while I enjoy many things about t-tapping and find it an excellent help chiropractic-ly- speaking. I was actually relieved that I seemed to be doing okay with my form, but that led me back to why I am toning, but not loosing. I know have a great layer of muscle beneath my layer of fat. It makes sense that this could make you bigger, just because as the muscle pumps up, it pushes the fat out. So, I then researched some more about why weight loss stalls (I have gained weight, but not changed clothing size) and read that I probably need a lot more straight cardio. They say an hour of walking, 6 days a week to break through this. This is why I am looking at Turbo Jam. If I continue with Chico 2-3x a week (I have had some inch loss using Chico and great toning), Callenetics 1X and t-tapp BWO+ once or twice with the additional cardio, then perhaps I will finally burn enough to tip the balance the other way.

I am reading the 7-minute miracle to see what he has to say as well.

We just watched Godspell with our 11 year old and have been singing it for weeks! What fun!

Rachelle, Kettlenetics sounds intriguing. As you can see I am playing with how much SATI, BWO+, and Turbo Jam I can work with. I may try a rotational type plan for myself. It is hard fitting it all in... sometimes just hard for me to get myself off the couch! ;)

For what it is worth, I am really seeing muscles under my flab! Semi-definition. While I am the same size, I am fitting in my jeans better. The muffin top is almost gone. Back fat is less (still too much)... it is slow progress, but progress none-the-less! I didn't get here overnight, so I guess some of what I need is a good dose of patience! I may not exercise daily or even as much as I always think I should, but over-all I am being consistent. I am still exercising!! So, I'll take it for now!

I appreciate the support. It is a new journey and it is nice to have friends along!

Best to you all,

TFJ